Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations - Free android tablet games

Options
  • 01-03-2015 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

I just got a lend of my brothers android tablet for a few weeks while I'm prototyping some stuff.

I've read in here from time to time and I would trust your opinions, can you recommend some good FREE games? I know that's broad, but very few types of games I wouldn't give a shot. In fact I'm looking for diversity, but quality. I've read a couple of 'best games to play' articles but would be interested in your shouts.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The "Watcha playin'?" thread would probably be the best place to look, loads of great games listed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,435 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah it can be a minefield trying to find the good from the dross
    you can find some good free casual games that don't have too many ads or IAP (in app purchases)
    it also depends if you want some quick play for a few minutes games (angry Birds)or a good sit down for hours and play a game (Grand Theft Auto)

Advertisement