Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commodore 64 PSU/cables

Options
  • 02-03-2015 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

Item:Power Supply, Scart Cable, Joystick, anything else which might interest me
    POST\COLLECTION: either
    PRICE: what do you want?
    PAYMENT METHODS: Whatever you prefer

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

I might have a spare psu knocking about , and possibly a joystick and a few other bits and bobs.
    Leave it with me till I have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

Nice one, let me know
    Cheers

Any luck Mr Bob?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Any luck Mr Bob?

Ah feck .. sorry meant to reply . Definitely have at least one c64 psu..think I have 2 and possibly a vic 20 black one as well. Ive a 3 button sms/c64/megadrive stick as well.
    Look sure make us a reasonable offer ( or if youve any Nes or Famicom stuff to trade thatd be good :) ).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Dr Bob wrote: »
    Ah feck .. sorry meant to reply . Definitely have at least one c64 psu..think I have 2 and possibly a vic 20 black one as well. Ive a 3 button sms/c64/megadrive stick as well.
    Look sure make us a reasonable offer ( or if youve any Nes or Famicom stuff to trade thatd be good :) ).

If you dont want the VIC 20 psu Cathal ill put my hand up !!

• Advertisement

Dr Bob wrote: »

Excellent, deffo after the c64 psu and the stick too.
    I've no spare/doubles of NES stuff I don't think, I'll check later though.
    PM Sent

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Guys, can you please agree a price on thread as per the charter before going to PM. Thanks

My Bob, name your price for the C64 PSU and the joystick.
    Cheers

Guys, can you please agree a price on thread as per the charter before going to PM. Thanks

Offer €30 as per charter;)

Mate just rang me and he found a C64 boxed in his shed, you can lock this up, a nice freebie for me!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement