Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone lines/broadband down in erris

Options
  • 02-03-2015 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

hi guys

I am sure you might have heard that there was a serious fault in erris which knocked out the atm in bank of Ireland and all the credit card machines in the region. It means you can't use your card to purchase items and everyone is relying on the Ulster bank atm. It started on Friday apparently. I was just wondering is there a time frame it will be resolved? I've seen people having to get store credit because they couldn't pay for items.

Thanks
    P

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

xavier8228 wrote: »
    hi guys

I am sure you might have heard that there was a serious fault in erris which knocked out the atm in bank of Ireland and all the credit card machines in the region. It means you can't use your card to purchase items and everyone is relying on the Ulster bank atm. It started on Friday apparently. I was just wondering is there a time frame it will be resolved? I've seen people having to get store credit because they couldn't pay for items.

Thanks
    P
    Hi xavier8228

There is currently no open outage in Erris, have you noticed an improvement yet?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

Haven't been down in the town since 10am but it was still out then

Haven't been down in the town since 10am but it was still out then
    Hi xavier8228

I've looked further in to this and see that 321 customers are affected in Erris - hopes are that the service will be fully restored by 3 O'clock today

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭xavier8228

Card machines are running but atm's are still out. Thanks for the update though!

Card machines are running but atm's are still out. Thanks for the update though!
    No worries xavier8228

All should be fine now

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement