Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cle de peau concealer

Options
  • 02-03-2015 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get this in Ireland/online?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

www .ie.wowhd . com/beauty/ CLE-DE-PEAU-1103485/Make-Up-3162279
    Sorry I cannot post links so take out the spaces but I found this on a google search.
    I have never heard of this website so maybe do a little bit of research if they are reputable.

realtechniques. com/blog/2014/09/03/ real-tips-fall-makeup-dupes-2014
    this link also offers a dupe for this concealer if you'd like to save some €€'s :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

www .ie.wowhd . com/beauty/ CLE-DE-PEAU-1103485/Make-Up-3162279
    Sorry I cannot post links so take out the spaces but I found this on a google search.
    I have never heard of this website so maybe do a little bit of research if they are reputable.

realtechniques. com/blog/2014/09/03/ real-tips-fall-makeup-dupes-2014
    this link also offers a dupe for this concealer if you'd like to save some €€'s :)

Cheers, I got that link too when I googled it but it's for a foundation. Thanks a mill thought.
    Will check that dupe.
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Wobbly_Legs

The concealers are just under the foundations on my screen?

Copied the ivory concealor below for you :)
    www. ie.wowhd. com/beauty/concealer-ivory/dp/1564113/3805077

Just did a bit of research on that site.. looks to be a bit of a disaster. :( hopefully the dupe works out!

Advertisement