Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dispute resolution amin availability.

Options
  • 02-03-2015 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭

As admins are fewer on the ground than cmods, Would it be an idea to insert an additional stage prior to requiring an admin decision?

Ie, After a cmod decision, it would be

'You can ask for a second cmod ruling, or an admin ruling'
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

As the vast majority of disputers (whose initial appeal fails) ask for Admin intervention it would probably be quicker to eliminate the CMods from the equation altogether. :)

I think adding another layer to the process is an exercise in futility and time-sinking. How many times does a user need to be told that they are in the wrong? They have discussed it in private with the mod. They have discussed it in public with the cmod. I think that should be enough but Admin decided when the DRProcess was started that a third layer should be made available - the Admin appeal. Personally I feel that is just time wasted tbh. The final say should rest with the cmod.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement