Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I would be amazed if the voucher works with already discounted games...

Worth a try ;^), went away and bought it anyway though €30 is a bargain for them 3 games. Especially since I've never played them before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Worth a try ;^), went away and bought it anyway though €30 is a bargain for them 3 games. Especially since I've never played them before.

Yeah I know it is, would be class if you could I would be all over that aswell... 3 amazing games so totally worth it and plenty of game time... Doubth you would be fit to get for 20 so at 30 now is pretty sweet deal anyways...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,460 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Might get on that €30 deal if it's still there when I get paid next week, I've somehow missed nearly the whole series. All I've played of them was the first half of number 2 and an hour of the multiplayer for 3.

The backlog doesn't look pretty though, about to platinum San Andreas so I can finally move onto something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

I would be amazed if the voucher works with already discounted games...

Its works, just got it for 20.99€

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

martyos121 wrote: »
    Might get on that €30 deal if it's still there when I get paid next week, I've somehow missed nearly the whole series. All I've played of them was the first half of number 2 and an hour of the multiplayer for 3.

The backlog doesn't look pretty though, about to platinum San Andreas so I can finally move onto something else.

I'm sure it's finished Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,388 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I'm sure it's finished Tuesday.

Wednesday night at 23:59.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Out on Tuesday, along with Gravity Rush Remastered, it is going to be a good week.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Wednesday night at 23:59.

homer_simpson_woohoo.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

If anyone has an unwanted unused code I'd be delighted to take it.

I would like a spare code too if anyone has one :P Probably a long shot at this stage wasn't planning on buying anything now I want to buy stuff... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Just wondering, I've a game on the way from Amazon UK, will I be able to buy DLC for it in the Irish store or will I have to set up a UK account?

I'm almost certain it's the former but I'd like to know for sure.

Just wondering, I've a game on the way from Amazon UK, will I be able to buy DLC for it in the Irish store or will I have to set up a UK account?

I'm almost certain it's the former but I'd like to know for sure.

You are fine with your Irish account, it works with any game you buy in the EU.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I really LOVED Gravity Rush on Vita.

It's a truly beautiful game.
    The music, the graphics, the characters, the world.

It really is fantastic stuff but and it's a big BUT...

Did they fix the targeting system?

Because as much as I loved it the first time round and raved to everyone to go play it I really had to look past the awful lock on mechanics that it used.

It didn't ruin the experience but regularly you'd think you'd locked on to an enemy only to fly past them at 100mph. Then have to go reposition yourself to at them again. Frustrating.

Please say this was fixed for the remake.
    I fear not.

PlayStation Network undergoing maintenance, according to my console.

Which as we all know, means it's more than likely been hacked into oblivion again.

Which as we all know, means it's more than likely been hacked into oblivion again.

It is a Monday, they are updating the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

recently bought resident evil remastered , my first online purchase and its not loading cause of the maintenance, why does the network affect a game i've downloaded to hard drive??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Would love to play gravity rush again.

recently bought resident evil remastered , my first online purchase and its not loading cause of the maintenance, why does the network affect a game i've downloaded to hard drive??

If the account isn't activated as primary then you must be online to play the game...

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

If the account isn't activated as primary then you must be online to play the game...

Thanks, changed it to primary!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

GameStop just sold me Gravity rush early, so il play that tonight.

• Advertisement

GameStop just sold me Gravity rush early, so il play that tonight.

Today is it's release date.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Today is it's release date.

On digital, physical is supposed to be friday

I got Gravity Rush for 17.99 on Amazon.de when it was announced, will not have it till Monday though, I have Crypt of the NecroDancer to keep me occupied till then if they actually get around to putting it on the store today.

On digital, physical is supposed to be friday

Other way around, digital is out the 5th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Any idea on pricing for Crypt of the Necrodancer & Gravity Rush?

Gravity rush is €30 isn't it.

Crypt of the Necrodancer - €14.99 / 10% off with PS+
    Gravity Rush - €30 / €22 from Canada Store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,091 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

I would recommend the PS4 2.0 headset... Have seen it on sale previously for around €60 in Smyths and Argos but may be more expensive now so wait for a sale would probably be the best option...

Cheers, picked it up, sound is excellent on it.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Gravity rush is €30 isn't it.
    Crypt of the Necrodancer - €14.99 / 10% off with PS+
    Gravity Rush - €30 / €22 from Canada Store

Cheers, both look very interesting, will have to buy them fairly soon i reckon.

• Advertisement

Cheers, both look very interesting, will have to buy them fairly soon i reckon.

My bad assumed Canadian and Irish price would be same for Crypt of Necrodancer...

Crypt of Necrodance - €11.99 / €10.79 with plus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement