Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

martyos121 wrote: »
    Bought one earlier and it only took a couple of minutes to deliver my code, which is actually a couple of minutes longer than usual. Did you change any details in your payment info or billing address? They're very strict when your billing details don't match those in your PCGS account.

For some reason now it's just coming up with the PayPal payment but not letting me choose to pay by card... Will try again later hopefully it will work...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

duploelabs wrote: »
    Think in the settings you can adjust it

Wait, they patched an option in to disable the animations after each shot ?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

Where do you guys generally go to purchase psn cards?

For different regions here:

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Amazon (if using uk/US account to purchase)

• Advertisement

Yep can't seem to purchase with PCGameSupply anymore it seems they stopped taking credit/debit cards, on the day I try to purchase using my card and all... Just my luck ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yep can't seem to purchase with PCGameSupply anymore it seems they stopped taking credit/debit cards, on the day I try to purchase using my card and all... Just my luck ...

Can't you use PayPal?

Can't you use PayPal?

Nope, it won't let me add funds using my card on PayPal and for some reason now my PayPal account is limited..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone get on the Rory Mcilroy deal for 15 quid? Worth a shot at that price? Saw reviews weren't great but hopefully some extra content added since then?

So after bashing my head off the wall that is Sony customer service and coming up with nothing. Is there an online shop of some legitimacy that sells Irish psn cards?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

So after bashing my head off the wall that is Sony customer service and coming up with nothing. Is there an online shop of some legitimacy that sells Irish psn cards?

Gamestop.Ie

dunworth1 wrote: »
    Gamestop.Ie

Any chance they email the codes? I live in Austria, and I'm not incredibly patient.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Why even bother with helldiver right now, nothing but server issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Anyone get on the Rory Mcilroy deal for 15 quid? Worth a shot at that price? Saw reviews weren't great but hopefully some extra content added since then?

I thought it was terrible , The Golf Club is far superior in my opinion. You can pick PGA though for $13.99 on amazon.com at the moment if you want to avoid the psn money card.

• Anyone play Not a Hero? Only recently released but looks promising if you liked Hotline Miami

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,831 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Any chance they email the codes? I live in Austria, and I'm not incredibly patient.

Yes they email the code within 24 hours of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭blaa85

Is firewatch on the ps store? Can't see it on my phone. Working lates this week, would love if it was released at midnight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

blaa85 wrote: »
    Is firewatch on the ps store? Can't see it on my phone. Working lates this week, would love if it was released at midnight.

I'm struggling to find it too. I would have expected a pre-order option to be visible at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

blaa85 wrote: »

Could be late tomorrow when it is out, Crypt of the Necrodancer did not appear till Tuesday evening last week and there was no pre order for it either.

Now card payment back working with PCGameSupply ... Knew it would work when I have no money, typical :P I guess it's for the best I have way too many games to play...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

No Firewatch at this stage yet Unravelled went up at midnight. It's always the same with the games you want most, same with The Witness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Anyone play Not a Hero? Only recently released but looks promising if you liked Hotline Miami

Mad to know what this is like, looks like good craic, especially as it's made by the same lads that gave us Olli Olli. Could be a PS+ title down the line though.

Very interested in Firewatch, strange how PS Blog was so quiet about it as it's supposed to be released today. Wonder if it got delayed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Firewatch is getting cracking reviews all over. I'd say it will be out by this evening. Strange you can't even pre order this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭gazzamc

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Mad to know what this is like, looks like good craic, especially as it's made by the same lads that gave us Olli Olli. Could be a PS+ title down the line though.

Very interested in Firewatch, strange how PS Blog was so quiet about it as it's supposed to be released today. Wonder if it got delayed.

Via their twitter it will be released today at 10am Pacific (6PM Here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭lulzordan

Anyone tried Firewatch? Looks a bit better than everybody's gone to the rapture which I enjoyed

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,691 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

lulzordan wrote: »
    Anyone tried Firewatch? Looks a bit better than everybody's gone to the rapture which I enjoyed

Streamed my first hour or so of it last night. It's good so far but the PS4 version has some stuttering issues. The devs are already working on a patch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

lulzordan wrote: »

Its good but get it on Steam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I bought the GOTY edition of Dragon Age off the store but when I go into add ons it's showing that Jaws Of Hakkon has to be paid for but the other two DLC packs are paid for? The description says I should get all three.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

4:10 in, guy says Sony are bringing Crash Bandicoot back...

That combined with this guys shirt at E3...

playstation-experience-2015-keynote-highlights-breakdown.jpg?w=600

and this tweet last week...

https://twitter.com/PlayStation_ME/status/696008709231607808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

The stars are aligning, people.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement