Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

If anyone was planning on preordering the new cod on PSN, it comes with some black ops bonuses which mean you get charged now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anyone playing Tropico 5 which is one of the PS Plus monthly games? Looks decent, going to give it a bash tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Anyone playing Tropico 5 which is one of the PS Plus monthly games? Looks decent, going to give it a bash tonight.

It is a great game once you get the hang of it, put a lot of hours into the series over the years on PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I had Tropico 3 on pc, which wasnt great. Played 5 for a couple of hours yesterday. Fun game, tough not super intuitive. Would be nice to be able to customise things more too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I thought BF Hardline's Robbery DLC was supposed to be free this week? Showing up as €15

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and Monopoly pack purchased...

Can't wait to play Heavy Rain again, what an amazing game it was !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls and Monopoly pack purchased...

Can't wait to play Heavy Rain again, what an amazing game it was !!

Never played it

Is it on sale?

What's the gist of the story

Never played it

Is it on sale?

What's the gist of the story

Yeah it's €14.99 for Heavy Rain then €19.99 with Beyond Two Souls so it's worth getting both games...

Forget how the story goes in Heavy Rain but it was an amazing story from what I remember, so well worth the purchase if you have never played the game... Think it has around 5 or 7 different endings every path you choose changes the outcome of the story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

You just don't actually do that much in Heavy Rain though.... some people will hate that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Managed to get Pro Evo 2016 and The Witcher 3 from argos today for €38. There was a mix up with there store in naas yesterday(admittedly probably my fault:() and they gave me a €10 voucher for the confusion.

Used that on the witcher to bring it down to €14.99 and Pro was €22.99. Some good deals on in Argos if you can find stock. Another deal that caught my eye was was MGS Phantom Pain for €29.99 but ill be busy for the next while as ive plenty to play so that can wait for another day.

• Advertisement

You just don't actually do that much in Heavy Rain though.... some people will hate that.

I hated that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭Damien360

It was all about the story. Right from the start with the red balloon and the kid in the mall. I was drawn right in. Approach it like an episode of CSI and it really works.

Intrigued by Asemblance, it is a psychological mystery/thriller created by Niles Sankey, who used to work with Bungie and Monolith Productions around the time they released F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Origins, it is coming out later this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Xenji wrote:
    Intrigued by Asemblance, it is a psychological mystery/thriller created by Niles Sankey, who used to work with Bungie and Monolith Productions around the time they released F.E.A.R. and Condemned: Criminal Origins, it is coming out later this month.

Nice one; that looks class to be fair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Did The Crew go free on PSN at some point? I have it in my library with a Download AND buy option. I downloaded it, including the newest Wild Run patch and completed the prologue. It then said waiting to install the rest of the game and I can see it's on 12GB's of 21.5GB.

I know there was a 2 hour free trial last year but sure I already used that. Anyone else have this?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Did The Crew go free on PSN at some point? I have it in my library with a Download AND buy option. I downloaded it, including the newest Wild Run patch and completed the prologue. It then said waiting to install the rest of the game and I can see it's on 12GB's of 21.5GB.

I know there was a 2 hour free trial last year but sure I already used that. Anyone else have this?

I had the crew on disc before sold it and downloaded the free trial months later and I was able to carry on my progress like nothing changed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Damien360 wrote: »
    It was all about the story. Right from the start with the red balloon and the kid in the mall. I was drawn right in. Approach it like an episode of CSI and it really works.

That's a problem right there, I hate that show and anything like it. :)

So... Tropico 5 is actually pretty ****. The game has so much promise but is pretty unplayable, it feels broken.

Playing a fair bit of Star Wars Battlefront.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I had the crew on disc before sold it and downloaded the free trial months later and I was able to carry on my progress like nothing changed

"Your trial has now finished" Ah bollix, was enjoying that an all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Battlefield World Premiere: History of Battlefield

https://www.twitch.tv/battlefield

just in case anyone missed it

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    "Your trial has now finished" Ah bollix, was enjoying that an all :)

Aha, don't think I played it enough to get that far :pac:

Battlefield World Premiere: History of Battlefield

https://www.twitch.tv/battlefield

just in case anyone missed it

Looks pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Xenji wrote: »

Looks good, it comes across as a similar game to SOMA but maybe a bit less on the horror side side of things.

Anyone want an overwatch code

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭Evade

Varik wrote: »
    It's public this weekend isn't it? I'm playing without a code.

Varik wrote: »

Please if its going, would like to give a try.

Evade wrote: »
    It's public this weekend isn't it? I'm playing without a code.

nevermind, it was closed requiring a code from the 3rd but it's fully open now.

Must go download it now then, thought it was still closed as well.

• Advertisement

Anyone know if you will be fit to play Uncharted 4 without the L2 button? Hoping I can change controls as my L2 was off now the rubber that connects with L1 has came off too...Don't want to be annoyed that I can't play when game being launched...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement