Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I'm afraid of playing through it again (which I'm dying to do) in case they release it on PS4 a month or two later. It's the hope that kills you. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    it's a pity Rockstar won't release a PS4 version of Red Dead Redemption on the store. All the GTA's are there, Bully and Manuhunt. RDR is only 8 euro at the moment on sale, another time when I wish I didn't get rid of the PS3.

Neither is GTA 4, I'd say if they do one of the 360/ps3 era games they'll release both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    it's a pity Rockstar won't release a PS4 version of Red Dead Redemption on the store. All the GTA's are there, Bully and Manuhunt. RDR is only 8 euro at the moment on sale, another time when I wish I didn't get rid of the PS3.

I think a remastered version is getting announced at this year's E3 for Xmas...

Hopefully will include a trailer of 2 for 2017

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I played Red Dead Redemption on the PS3 again recently. The online is bollocksed unfortunately. Glitches all over the place. Single player though is still great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I loved Red Dead Redemption... Stunning game for its time.
    I have it on PS3... Got it on the store a few months ago. I should give it a go again.

There's another in the works isn't there??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

I loved Red Dead Redemption... Stunning game for its time.
    I have it on PS3... Got it on the store a few months ago. I should give it a go again.

There's another in the works isn't there??

Rockstar will be at E3 in a 'big way' apparently. It's too early for another GTA and a map of a supposedly new Red Dead was leaked recently so it could be an announcement for a new Red Dead, which could be a prequel.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Rockstar will be at E3 in a 'big way' apparently. It's too early for another GTA and a map of a supposedly new Red Dead was leaked recently so it could be an announcement for a new Red Dead, which could be a prequel.

Yeah, Red Dead Redemption was kind of based on the dying days of the old Wild West, so a prequel would make sense.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Would have to agree pes gameplay is definitely the better this year, master league is bad though not a patch on fifa career mode, also fifas gameplay when playing againat the A.I It feels scripted whereas pes feels like a proper football sim where anything can happen.

Yeah, Red Dead Redemption was kind of based on the dying days of the old Wild West, so a prequel would make sense.

Looking forward to playing it whenever it comes out. Red Dead on PS3 was absolutely brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

I wouldn't rule out something GTA related either, perhaps DLC, as they haven't released anything substantial for it since it's release, besides the Heists.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Silverman.

PS4 500GB for €245 so think I may get it instead of waiting for the Neo. Any opinions before I go ahead and get it? ha

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Silverman. wrote: »
    PS4 500GB for €245 so think I may get it instead of waiting for the Neo. Any opinions before I go ahead and get it? ha

Grab that offer before it goes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I assume the Argos deal and selling the two games to CEX?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I assume the Argos deal and selling the two games to CEX?

Yeah, would probably keep uncharted 4 though. Would be about €290 for the console and uncharted.

Is the uncharted collection the three games that were on PS3 before Uncharted 4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Is the uncharted collection the three games that were on PS3 before Uncharted 4?

Yes

Benzino wrote: »
    I wouldn't rule out something GTA related either, perhaps DLC, as they haven't released anything substantial for it since it's release, besides the Heists.

True

What did people make of Batman Arkham Knight? It's quite cheap now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

What did people make of Batman Arkham Knight? It's quite cheap now

I think it's excellent if that's any use!

Just ordered Arkham Knight for €28 on Zavvi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Just ordered Arkham Knight for €28 on Zavvi.

I hope your not in a rush to play it, could be anywhere from a week to a month to arrive with Zavvi.

Xenji wrote: »
    I hope your not in a rush to play it, could be anywhere from a week to a month to arrive with Zavvi.

Have to wait anyway to play the remastered Batman games first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Playing a lot of Trials on Uncharted 4 so I can get used to the controller, oh how I wish the Xbox 360 controller worked on PS4:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Playing a lot of Trials on Uncharted 4 so I can get used to the controller, oh how I wish the Xbox 360 controller worked on PS4:)

Chronus max i think its called would get a 360 controller to work on ps4 properly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Playing a lot of Trials on Uncharted 4 so I can get used to the controller, oh how I wish the Xbox 360 controller worked on PS4

Cronus Max for €50 and it will...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

How does the touchpad work with something like that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Grayditch wrote: »
    How does the touchpad work with something like that?

You can assign a button instead of control pad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Usually I buy a game, complete it within a few days then play the Multiplayer... Right now I have just reached Chapter 11 in Uncharted and spent about 7-8 hours on the Multiplayer, it's so damn good and addictive... Love the ranking system :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

You can assign a button instead of control pad

Sorry I mean that touch sensetive pad that...now that I think of it, isn't really used in anything anyway. Apart from a dual button option.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Grayditch wrote: »
    Sorry I mean that touch sensetive pad that...now that I think of it, isn't really used in anything anyway. Apart from a dual button option.

Few games do use the swipe for things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement