Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Anyone played overwatch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Anyone played overwatch

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057322610&page=31

Alot of people have actually, UK sales release today show more copies sold on PS4 than Xbox One and PC combined in week one sales. Waiting on my copy to arrive this week, I missed the open beta and want to give it a go. I've read nothing but good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Anyone played overwatch

It's a fantastic game, highly addictive as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Whats tomorrow children about?

Whats tomorrow children about?
    Engadget has described the game as "a mix of Minecraft-esque collaborative building, social economics and a Soviet Union-themed post-apocalyptic dystopia.

It looks great visually and has an interesting premise, but I hope it is not just a big sand box game devoted to digging as it could be a special game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Trying to re-download Drive Club and its telling me its gonna take 96 hours

Not the greatest speed but ok I guess.

[IMG][/img]5368330751.png

Trying to re-download Drive Club and its telling me its gonna take 96 hours

Not the greatest speed but ok I guess.

[IMG][/img]5368330751.png

Pausing the download, then do a network test and then unpause the download usually works for me if it the download starts going slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Xenji wrote: »
    Pausing the download, then do a network test and then unpause the download usually works for me if it the download starts going slow.

TP links is the way to go. Also playing or streaming slows down the download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

TP links is the way to go. Also playing or streaming slows down the download.

TP Link is a company, not a product.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Is Dead Island any good?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

petes wrote: »
    Is Dead Island any good?

Yeah it's good but I found Dying Light better as the parkour is excellent. The enhanced edition of Dying Light is €36 at the moment if you have PS Plus and it includes all the DLC for it

Yeah it's good but I found Dying Light better as the parkour is excellent. The enhanced edition of Dying Light is €36 at the moment if you have PS Plus and it includes all the DLC for it

That is excellent value, does it include the latest expansion?

That is excellent value, does it include the latest expansion?

Yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Thanks, just saw the definite collection for 28stg. Knew of the game but never really read any review or anything previously. Will check out Dying Light also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

TP Link is a company, not a product.

Yeah whatevs. Have a snickers.

Thanks, just saw the definite collection for 28stg. Knew of the game but never really read any review or anything previously. Will check out Dying Light also :)

There is a demo available for Dying Light on the store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I enjoyed Dead Island more than Dying Light but I'd really miss the parkour countrols if I was to play it again I think.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I enjoyed Dead Island more than Dying Light but I'd really miss the parkour countrols if I was to play it again I think.

Yeah Dead Island is a great game but I just prefer Dying Light because of the parkour and the night time gameplay. The Following DLC is good too especially with the Buggy.

Is Dead Island any good?

Yeah it's a good game, should have my copy of the definitive edition on Saturday, it was only E20.50 on Amazon when they first put it up for pre order.

Xenji wrote: »
    Yeah it's a good game, should have my copy of the definitive edition on Saturday, it was only E20.50 on Amazon when they first put it up for pre order.

Isn't Dead Island Riptide not on the disc for the PS4 but a download code due to them not being able to put multiple multiplayer games on one disc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Yeah whatevs. Have a snickers.

Fine, stay ignorant. No skin off my nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Just seen that Battleborn is this week's deal of the week. Is this just a poor man's overwatch?

RedXIV wrote: »
    Just seen that Battleborn is this week's deal of the week. Is this just a poor man's overwatch?

It's a bit different game but yeah. It's dropped in price massively on Amazon too as it's not getting good reviews and Overwatch is wiping the floor with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

It's a bit different game but yeah. It's dropped in price massively on Amazon too as it's not getting good reviews and Overwatch is wiping the floor with it.

I'll save my money for Overwatch instead so :) Cheers!

RedXIV wrote: »
    I'll save my money for Overwatch instead so :) Cheers!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056084778&page=202

Post 3019 in the above link sums it up best.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Trying to decide right now whether or not to buy a 2TB drive for my PS4. The 500gb has been full for a long time now but I don't want to plonk €100 down on a new drive only to see the PS4 Neo announced as E3.

Christ drive club has a lot of dlc pack :-o are any of them worth it? its a fun game anyway.

Is drive club bikes any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Christ drive club has a lot of dlc pack :-o are any of them worth it? its a fun game anyway.

Is drive club bikes any good?

I loved it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone know what cex delivery times are like in the uk. Was hoping to order something from them for the weekend(we have Saturday post too).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Has anyone any issues with your account being offline even though its set to online?

I log in and it shows as online and I can see friends online ect but when i go to a game the game is telling me i am offline. My ps plus isnt up until next month. There is also a red x beside my account as if showing im offline. Its happening on alternative accounts too. :/

Edit: Just realised its Dark Souls 3 thats causing it as their servers are down. Strange that it puts my account into offline mode though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement