Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

US PSN has Last of Us Remastered for 8 dollars. Am tempted, having never played it... but Uncharted 4 really put me off their games... hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

mickstupp wrote: »
    US PSN has Last of Us Remastered for 8 dollars. Am tempted, having never played it... but Uncharted 4 really put me off their games... hmm.

No comparison between the games. LoU is one of the best games you'll ever play.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

I never liked any of the Uncharted games, but loved TLOU, they are completely different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Chriiiiiiist Uncharted doesn't come close to the masterpiece that is The Last of Us. What I'd give to play through again with no memory of it. Thinking of getting it again just for the multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

The Last Of Us is far superior to any of the 4 uncharted games (Yes its 4, don't mention golden abyss to me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Jesus! Strong reactions here! This will be 8 dollars (very) well spent I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Jesus! Strong reactions here! This will be 8 dollars (very) well spent I think.

And for once it's actually cheaper to buy from the US and over the Canadian store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Guys how does Fallout 4 run on PS4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Guys how does Fallout 4 run on PS4?

It was fine whilst I played the game when it came out, and I was happy with it until my lad got the PC version, and then I saw the difference.... :)

TLDR - it's fine but if you have a decent PC don't bother...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Fieldog wrote: »
    It was fine whilst I played the game when it came out, and I was happy with it until my lad got the PC version, and then I saw the difference.... :)

TLDR - it's fine but if you have a decent PC don't bother...

Have it on PC so I'll start it up again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

So
    Any idea when the ufc fight pass app will be available on the PS4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Also bought TLOU on US PS store. I tried it on PS3 and just got frustrated and bored with all the sneaking and creeping. But too many people have said I am missing out, so for the sake of €7.50ish it would be wrong not to.

After finally got interested in AC Unity, so will finish that first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

So
    Any idea when the ufc fight pass app will be available on the PS4?

If you create a US account, you can use it on that? I used it for UFC 200 just gone? Not 100% seamless but pretty good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

After getting the hang of Battleborn and focusing on 1 character I am quite enjoying it.. Wish you could pick any mode so you can get faster match making...

Overwatch due to arrive tomorrow, can see myself switching between both so will keep Battleborn for a while ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

RedXIV wrote: »
    If you create a US account, you can use it on that? I used it for UFC 200 just gone? Not 100% seamless but pretty good

Didn't think the video streaming would work from Ireland, were you behind a VPN or just download the app from the store?

Also if you have a Samsung Smart TV it has the UFC app, I didn't even know it was there until I saw it in the store the other day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Didn't think the video streaming would work from Ireland, were you behind a VPN or just download the app from the store?

Also if you have a Samsung Smart TV it has the UFC app, I didn't even know it was there until I saw it in the store the other day

The UFC streamed content is available in Ireland so there is no reason why it wouldn't work without a VPN. I tried it before and it worked well though not perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Not behind a VPN anymore (ditched it once Netflix stopped working as a result of it).

Just create the account, download from that account and go. Only annoying thing is having to buy US credit online for a fightpass.

I bought a pre owned PS4 from cex to replace one I sold, and the controller is just rubbish, the battery drains so fast and it never charges all the way. If I took the controller back with the receipt would I get it replaced?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I bought a pre owned PS4 from cex to replace one I sold, and the controller is just rubbish, the battery drains so fast and it never charges all the way. If I took the controller back with the receipt would I get it replaced?

Not sure as there's no real problems with the controller.

I replaced the battery (& usb port) in my nephew's controller, it's very easy to do. I'd recommend doing that, you can pick up a higher capacity than standard battery on ebay/adverts for maybe €7ish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Has anyone played Neverwinter? The free mmo, its up on ps store now. I know its been on pc and xbox for a while so would like to know what people thought of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Tomb Raider with all DLC and a VR mission, seems decent.

http://www.godisageek.com/2016/07/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-ps4-release-date/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Tomb Raider with all DLC and a VR mission, seems decent.

http://www.godisageek.com/2016/07/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-ps4-release-date/

**** Crystal Dynamics and their shyte xbox game (*pre-orders the **** out of this....*)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/19/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration-revealed-on-ps4/

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    **** Crystal Dynamics and their shyte xbox game (*pre-orders the **** out of this....*)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/07/19/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration-revealed-on-ps4/

Tempted to get this but depends on price. Also this is out around the same time as Playstation VR so dunno if this will affect sales

Its full RRP, so £45 or €70 odd.

Quite irritated. Bought 4 PS4 games on adverts. They all arrived in one game box :mad:

There are PMs being exchanged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

I'm loving Enter The Gungeon..... Class game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

gimmick wrote: »
    Quite irritated. Bought 4 PS4 games on adverts. They all arrived in one game box :mad:

what the actual fcuk!?!:eek:

gimmick wrote: »

Why? Unless they didn't have the boxes which should have been reflected in the price.

• Advertisement

Why? Unless they didn't have the boxes which should have been reflected in the price.

Im guessing to save on postage.

PMd and told "will try and post when I am back from holidays if I can"

In other words, I have no intention of posting them on :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement