Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

So is psn down then?

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

F1ngers wrote: »
    No.

As not working for me on the Ps4 but working on the Vita strange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

So is psn down then?

Are you using a wired connection?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

duploelabs wrote: »
    Red dead remastered for the ps4 coming next week

Yessssss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Yessssss!

It will not be out till next year.

Xenji wrote: »
    It will not be out till next year.

Noooo!

I thought a potential new Red Dead could be in the works anyway.

Maybe that's it and they're keeping it very hush hush?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

The Red Dead remaster is still a rumour, hence why it was locked over on gaf. It probably is happening of course, but rumours are just rumours till they're true.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I know a few people here have used the game collection, any idea house long it takes stuff to arrive?

I usually preorder only so am used to stuff arriving quickly

• Advertisement

RedXIV wrote: »
    I know a few people here have used the game collection, any idea house long it takes stuff to arrive?

I usually preorder only so am used to stuff arriving quickly

I use it with Parcel Motel, if I pre order a game due out on a Tuesday it will arrive on Monday morning, if you live around Dublin or Antrim you can get it late on Saturday afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody know how long the game collection takes to get to Cork?, hoping I'll have my FIFA early or on the day of release.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just saw Dear Esther is coming out on ps4 on 20th september for a tenner. You can preorder any time before that for 8 euro. It kept coming up when i was looking up similar games to Gone Home. Anyone play it and recommend it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just saw Dear Esther is coming out on ps4 on 20th september for a tenner. You can preorder any time before that for 8 euro. It kept coming up when i was looking up similar games to Gone Home. Anyone play it and recommend it?

Did you not watch the trailer in the PS store, looks class. It's gotten high praise all round.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Anybody know how long the game collection takes to get to Cork?, hoping I'll have my FIFA early or on the day of release.

Monday morning if you use PM, they do not go that far outside Dublin on Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Xenji wrote: »
    I use it with Parcel Motel, if I pre order a game due out on a Tuesday it will arrive on Monday morning, if you live around Dublin or Antrim you can get it late on Saturday afternoon.

I think this is my problem, first time ordering without using parcel motel. Never had any problems with them before but waiting a week for a game now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

IS the PSN down for anyone else?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah, maintenance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

J. Marston wrote: »
    Yeah, maintenance.

Just got home and fancied a game of fifa before bed. Hardly seems worth paying for a service thats down so frequently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,264 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Maybe it's something to prepare for an announcement tomorrow?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

RedXIV wrote: »
    I think this is my problem, first time ordering without using parcel motel. Never had any problems with them before but waiting a week for a game now

How much does parcel motel cost since the game collection only charge £2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

JamboMac wrote: »
    How much does parcel motel cost since the game collection only charge £2?

€4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Zero-Cool wrote:

Its good but very short, like <2hrs. Like a demo album before the proper release of Gone Home.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,691 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

'Mechanically' (I use the term lightly) similar to Gone Home, but very much its own thing tonally and narratively. Still think it's abstract, elliptic approach is reasonably unique - Proteus and (only half joking) No Man's Sky would be its closest relatives in their focus on the player and the environment without much in the way of traditional plot. Dear Esther has a plot, but its purposely vague and disjointed.

Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is a 'fuller', more accessible and probably superior experience, so if you didn't care for that I'd say stay away. If you did dig Rapture, Dear Esther is certainly worth a curiosity play, and it is undoubtedly one of the most influential games of the last decade or so. Plus it always looked great, so a fresh coat of paint will be nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I loved Dear Esther on Pc and I'll probabay grab it on console.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Just in middle of a game of Overwatch and it booted me from the game because PSN is down... Great stuff, now I will probably get a weeks ban as I am currently on 20hr ban due to connection issues :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Neos reveal in less than 24 hours!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Neos reveal in less than 24 hours!

And counting.

25867b379e5b2005.png

More than the Neo in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Just in middle of a game of Overwatch and it booted me from the game because PSN is down... Great stuff, now I will probably get a weeks ban as I am currently on 20hr ban due to connection issues :mad:

Sorry if I misunderstood, but Overwatch ban you for disconnects? In competitive only in assume?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Benzino wrote: »
    Sorry if I misunderstood, but Overwatch ban you for disconnects? In competitive only in assume?

Yeah I got an hours ban then 8 hours then 20 hours over my net disconnecting, although I think it was only 3-4 games I got disconnected from and now this had probably screwed me for a week or something... If you get your account back to normal with successful games without leaving (which is what I was doing) you get the ban reset to 1 hour next leave I believe...

Never purposely leave a ranked game anyways unless theres like 6 v 3 or something...

As for unranked I am unsure...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement