Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got TLOU off instantgamecodes, thanks for the link. Had a problem submitting the order first time around but their customer service is top notch, got it sorted for me very quickly. Some bargain! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Project Cars out this friday =]]] I was thinking about ordering from simplygames. Anyone know if theyr still shipping stuff early ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

^Hoping it turns out good. Need a proper racing game on the console. Waiting till I see the US PSN price before I buy it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Need a decent racing wheel too that isn't 300 quid. The lack of wheels on offer for ps4/pc is really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Someone was streaming PCars lastnight on PS4, looks fookin class. I just went with amazon order since they'r giving the dlc car pack.. idk if its exclusive to amazon but its not mentioned anywhere else i checked (simplygames, gamestop)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Looking for a new game to keep me going for a couple of months, have played TLOU/Watch Dogs/Far Cry 4/COD Advanced Warfare/GTA V over the last few months, any decent suggestions? Was thinking maybe Dying Light?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Looking for a new game to keep me going for a couple of months, have played TLOU/Watch Dogs/Far Cry 4/COD Advanced Warfare/GTA V over the last few months, any decent suggestions? Was thinking maybe Dying Light?

Dying Light is great . Have been playing it for the last two weeks and loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Hello Folks.
    Im on the X1 but planning on picking up a PS4 down the line.Is there anyway i can pick up free games and the like(Digital) on the PLaystation website so they can be added to my library and be available to download when i purchase the console.

Im aware people have been doing this through xbxox.com but just wondering can it be done for the PS4.

Also if i was to get PS plus for lets say a month in order to purchase a free game must i get PS plus to play that game.With games with gold on the X1 , you get to keep the games even if you dont have a gold membership.Is this the case for the PS4?BTW,Im aware that you need PS plus to be online.

Last thing where the cheapest place to pick up memberships for plus?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Bloodborne! :D

Also the Witcher 3 is just around the corner.

Dying Light is great . Have been playing it for the last two weeks and loving it.

Might go with that, down to 44.99 in SMyths at the mo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Might go with that, down to 44.99 in SMyths at the mo

Damn I played 60 for it last week in Argos :mad:

Damn I played 60 for it last week in Argos :mad:

Got it off ebay for 45

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Hello Folks.
    Im on the X1 but planning on picking up a PS4 down the line.Is there anyway i can pick up free games and the like(Digital) on the PLaystation website so they can be added to my library and be available to download when i purchase the console.

Im aware people have been doing this through xbxox.com but just wondering can it be done for the PS4.

Also if i was to get PS plus for lets say a month in order to purchase a free game must i get PS plus to play that game.With games with gold on the X1 , you get to keep the games even if you dont have a gold membership.Is this the case for the PS4?BTW,Im aware that you need PS plus to be online.

Last thing where the cheapest place to pick up memberships for plus?
    Cheers.

Yes . If you buy aPSN sub ,you can go online to here , Login and put the games into your download list. When you get a PS4 ,Vita ,PS3 ...the games will be there for you waiting to dl.
    https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/latest-releases/cid=STORE-MSF75508-GAMELATEST

The best place to get a sub now is on Adverts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Got it off ebay for 45

New or second hand?

New or second hand?

second hand. I just put in a bid in the last ten minutes and won. Used parcel motel as it would have cost me 8 for delivery and got it within 2 days from UK

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Stillhouette

Is there a way to disable the Discvover pop ups when you login to the PS4? They are a problem since the update to FW 2.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

The new "The Witcher" game looks pretty good but having never played the previous ones I can't comment on what they're like. I'm just gonna take a risk and buy it if I find a cheap enough version..

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Is there a way to disable the Discvover pop ups when you login to the PS4? They are a problem since the update to FW 2.50.

go into the discover tab options -> pick mark all as read?

GerB40 wrote: »
    The new "The Witcher" game looks pretty good but having never played the previous ones I can't comment on what they're like. I'm just gonna take a risk and buy it if I find a cheap enough version..

Never played these either so wasnt sure what they would be like, might watch a few streams etc when its out to get a look

Never played these either so wasnt sure what they would be like, might watch a few streams etc when its out to get a look

Neither have I but look at this video. https://youtu.be/imo72mt_7tM Personally I'm very impressed..

• Advertisement

GerB40 wrote: »
    Neither have I but look at this video. https://youtu.be/imo72mt_7tM Personally I'm very impressed..

Here's a more recent video and actually shows Ps4 gameplay

Project cars is nearly dl'd on my two consoles...can't wait till 12 to give it a blast before I go to bed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Here's a more recent video and actually shows Ps4 gameplay

I have never heard of the game or the series.... And now im in awe... That looks like the dogs danglies....

I'm not particularly tech savvy so I was wondering is there a cheaper way to buy this game other than PS Store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

I have never heard of the game or the series.... And now im in awe... That looks like the dogs danglies....

never heard of it either or seen any of it and I'm now wondering wtf have i been missing! looks great

Planned Maintenance Reminder
    Start: Monday, May 11, 2:30 AM GMT
    End: Tuesday, May 12, 12:00 PM GMT

Good to see it's during the night anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Just picked up wolfenstein for ps4 for £10 on ebay. I've heard very good things about it. How long is it roughly?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Just picked up wolfenstein for ps4 for £10 on ebay. I've heard very good things about it. How long is it roughly?

Took me about 13 hours first time around and 8 the next.

• Advertisement

Project cars is great...but the menu is a mess and far too complicated. It has a lot of potential.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement