Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

FYI the firmware update is only 312mb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,474 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Assassins Creed Ezio Collection out on November 17 on PS4, very excited!

On the UbiStore it's listed at €50 for the standard edition and €80 for the Collectors Edition which comes with a bust, collectors box, soundtrack and some lithographs.

http://store.ubi.com/eu/assassin-s-creed--the-ezio-collection/5798cd12ef3aa5fd328b4567.html?edition=Standard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Anyone else having issues with the store today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Thepoet85 wrote: »

PSN is down AGAIN for maintenance.

It's just getting silly at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

PSN is down AGAIN for maintenance.

It's just getting silly at this stage.

Really is a beyond a joke now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

That update is nice but can the coulour of the notification box be changed. It is highly annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The store is currently down, but other services are still available.

https://status.playstation.com/en-ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Think it's due to the large amount of traffic trying to download the FIFA 17 Demo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

lertsnim wrote: »
    That update is nice but can the coulour of the notification box be changed. It is highly annoying.

Doesn't look like it even with so many people complaining in the Beta forums. Well played Sony......not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just noticed that feature is gone where if you hover on a game icon on main menu, you can press down and see info about the game. Used to like leaving it on life is strange and listening to the music if i was doing something else.

Anyone know how to get it back. Never noticed it missing from the beta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

I'm disappointed with how the folders work within the Library. I can only create folders for games that are actually on the system. I was really hoping to use them to break down my backlog. To organise all of my purchases. Dump the demos and betas in together. Keep all of my competed games together, etc. Very irritating. Why on earth can we not delete demos from our accounts? Bizarre.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just noticed that feature is gone where if you hover on a game icon on main menu, you can press down and see info about the game. Used to like leaving it on life is strange and listening to the music if i was doing something else.

Anyone know how to get it back. Never noticed it missing from the beta.

It isnt gone, well it's still there for me anyway. Just press down on the game icon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Skerries wrote: »

It was leaked a few weeks back by one of the voice actors, amazed no one has really copped it till now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

Just a quick question, is there anyway I can stream stuff through the internet on PS4. Everytime I tried it just said error on the video

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    It isnt gone, well it's still there for me anyway. Just press down on the game icon.

That's weird its gone completely for me. Will try again later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,264 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Skerries wrote: »

Seems strange how it doesn't say the magazine name and it says "E3 2016's biggest surprise detailed"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Just curious, why don't Naughty Dog or Sony just come out and say The Last of Us is on the way. How would it hurt? I'm sure it would help console sales and the pre-orders would be rolling in. All money in the bank. But obviously it's not as simple as that or every publisher would be announcing their secret weapons? So what's the strategy involved? Do they just not want to deal with the media circus until they're good and ready? Or perhaps they don't want to detract from any of Sony's other IPs?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Is PSN acting up for everyone else?
    I don't know if it's the new update or FIFA but surely it should run better regardless of the amount of traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'd pick that up seeing as I never played those three games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Pickpocket wrote: »
    Just curious, why don't Naughty Dog or Sony just come out and say The Last of Us is on the way. How would it hurt? I'm sure it would help console sales and the pre-orders would be rolling in. All money in the bank. But obviously it's not as simple as that or every publisher would be announcing their secret weapons? So what's the strategy involved? Do they just not want to deal with the media circus until they're good and ready? Or perhaps they don't want to detract from any of Sony's other IPs?

Possibly because it isn't on the way?..

People have been talking about a Red Dead Redemption sequel for years now and so far it's still not been announced... Maybe people are expecting a sequel too early...

Possibly because it isn't on the way?..

People have been talking about a Red Dead Redemption sequel for years now and so far it's still not been announced... Maybe people are expecting a sequel too early...

Yeah, I'd say they don't want to announce it too early incase it's very early in development and don't want people waiting too long.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    That's weird its gone completely for me. Will try again later.

Could of been over the PSN issues earlier today, they weren't loading for me while ago either but there definitely there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Charizard wrote: »
    Just a quick question, is there anyway I can stream stuff through the internet on PS4. Everytime I tried it just said error on the video

The internet browser is shiţe on the ps4. Better off connecting a laptop to your tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The internet browser is shiţe on the ps4. Better off connecting a laptop to your tv.
    I was trying to browse on my laptop and watch a football match :pac:

Charizard wrote: »
    I was trying to browse on my laptop and watch a football match :pac:

The Sky Go app is brilliant. Netflix is good too.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Could of been over the PSN issues earlier today, they weren't loading for me while ago either but there definitely there.

Still not working. I'm also getting notifications for posts in 'my community' for which i have not joined like s Spanish minecraft community. Gives me the option to join when i open it so i know I'm not in it but getting notifications for it. Very strange.

Edit: hoggie you're prob right about it being to do with psn issue. Fecking fifa demo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

FIFA demo is certainly making a show of PSN download speeds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement