Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Saw this for Project Cars:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/pcars/comments/350d9s/to_those_looking_for_the_ps4_preorder/

Basically the reason it's not up for preorder on the US PSN is something to do with their moving release dates, not giving Sony an 8 week notice or something like that. Will have to wait till next week to see if the US PSN price is much different from the EU one. 70 squids is too steep for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Man amazon are getting slow these days. My ProjectCars order isnt even "preparing for dispatch" yet. fuucck.... be waiting till next week for sure now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Man amazon are getting slow these days. My ProjectCars order isnt even "preparing for dispatch" yet. fuucck.... be waiting till next week for sure now.

Most games have been coming from Switzerland in the last few months for me, Super Saver Delivery is anywhere between 5-8 days now.

Xenji wrote: »
    Most games have been coming from Switzerland in the last few months for me, Super Saver Delivery is anywhere between 5-8 days now.

In ireland here, so no supersaver option.. and still no dispatch dammit.

In ireland here, so no supersaver option.. and still no dispatch dammit.

With Amazon you have been able to get Irish supersaver delivery for years, even used it today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I used free delivery and today it despatched and it says it will be here the 19th, yet a blueray boxset also sent today with free delivery and that is coming the 12th.

Might have to start looking for alternatives to amazon

Xenji wrote: »
    With Amazon you have been able to get Irish supersaver delivery for years, even used it today.

Fook sake, i always assumed that was UK only since it always said UK beside it, could of saved 100's over the years!. Good to know now atleast, cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Fook sake, i always assumed that was UK only since it always said UK beside it, could of saved 100's over the years!. Good to know now atleast, cheers.

It's not the exact same, I think the UK is free for orders over £10 while it's free for Ireland over £25

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Anyone want to start a Project Cars owners/gamers thread?

Downloaded this yesterday/last night and BOY it's a fantastic game (so far)
    Yea menu is a mess for sure ....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

god's toy wrote: »
    Anyone want to start a Project Cars owners/gamers thread?

Downloaded this yesterday/last night and BOY it's a fantastic game (so far)
    Yea menu is a mess for sure ....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057096868

There you go.

I would get them game but it's a lack of cars that's stopping me from buying it. Not into the super/hyper cars that much. I rather a larger selection of road cars and touring cars in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057096868

There you go.

I would get them game but it's a lack of cars that's stopping me from buying it. Not into the super/hyper cars that much. I rather a larger selection of road cars and touring cars in the game.

Thanks! Must have missed that.

Yep the lack of some road cars is odd but I suppose they will add them using DLC a little later on. its all about the money after all.

I think it's licences cost issues with the lack of Japanese and Italian cars is very striking. I just find the name of the game very ironic, Project Lack of Cars more like. A least there is now something with better physics than Forza 5 for consoles, not quite of the PC sims standards yet but getting there.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

SharpCoder wrote: »

Dice will next confirm no more dlc will be released :pac:

Man i feel like picking up PCars over town and canceling my amazon order, its been in dispatching now since friday.
    Anyone you know how long it takes cash to go back into your account if you cancel an order with amazon ?

Anyone you know how long it takes cash to go back into your account if you cancel an order with amazon ?

I never leaves your account until it dispatches.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Man i feel like picking up PCars over town and canceling my amazon order, its been in dispatching now since friday.

I had a lost order before and it took about ten days to process the refund.

10 days ?, thats no good. guess ill just have to wait dammit.

@Captain Chaos, it was taken from my bank account yesterday evening when it went into "dispatching now" status. And its stayed in that status since. Its was originally estimated dispatch on thursday though, bastrds!

I was thinking about canceling and buying locally since they emailed me the car pack code yesterday too. but ill have to wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I see Farming Simulator is being ported to PS/Xbox, wouldn't mind the same for Euro Truck Simulator.

Wouldn't mid Train Sim 2015. It's not easy to play on a keyboard and mouse. The physics have some very clear errors but it's getting there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I see Farming Simulator is being ported to PS/Xbox, wouldn't mind the same for Euro Truck Simulator.

Is it any good? My son would love it. Saw it advertised for pre order in a few games shops.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

wouldn't mind the same for Euro Truck Simulator.

Yes please, I doubt it will ever happen though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

iamtony wrote: »
    Anyone having trouble playing spotify on ps4 it doesn't really work on mine for the last few days just keeps stopping and starting.

I've been having the same problem since it came out. Is it just the ps4 app doesn't work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Conar

I've been having the same problem since it came out. Is it just the ps4 app doesn't work?

I've never actually tried the app but I use it daily on my phone and then Spotify Connect to the PS4 and it always works. Never had a single issue.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is it any good? My son would love it. Saw it advertised for pre order in a few games shops.

Excellent for when you just want to play a game and relax. I haven't played the last 2. I'm not a big fan of using keyboard and mouse to play games except for Football Manager so I'm really looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Doesn't work great for me. My ps4 is on wifi and its basically unusable but does work fine on my phone etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Conar wrote: »
    I've never actually tried the app but I use it daily on my phone and then Spotify Connect to the PS4 and it always works. Never had a single issue.

Same here, as soon as I connect it to the ps4 it works perfectly. Having said that l don't think I've opened the app on the ps4 since I downloaded it so that must be the problem..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

A farming simulator??... Really guys?

Really?
    :D

A farming simulator??... Really guys?

Really?
    :D

It brings the outdoors to you.

• Advertisement

I remember as a kid getting hooked on playing Harvest Moon 64, my parents could not fathom how they could not get me outside, but I would spend hours playing a farming game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement