Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Otacon wrote: »
    If your connection is good enough, they do not need to be on the same network.

Hmm. So my ps4 is at home 100 meg down line 20 up

And I am away from home with the vita 8 meg line so can I play the last of us on my vita on this weaker line?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Should be fine from a technical standpoint. Iv played destiny from work on my vita via remote play to my home ps4 with a worse connection then that.

CombatCow wrote: »
    Should be fine from a technical standpoint. Iv played destiny from work on my vita via remote play to my home ps4 with a worse connection then that.

Ah ****ing class if that's the case goodbye xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

Trine 3 announced, now with 3D movement, if it's as good as the first two, I'm in there.

SharpCoder wrote: »
    Trine 3 announced, now with 3D movement, if it's as good as the first two, I'm in there.

Looks deadly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

CombatCow wrote: »

Does this work the same with the ps tv, I got it so that I could play the ps4 in my bedroom, the ps4 is hooked up in my living room and it's connected using Ethernet, it works great

If I was to go away and take the ps tv with me, would i be able to play while away?

Does this work the same with the ps tv, I got it so that I could play the ps4 in my bedroom, the ps4 is hooked up in my living room and it's connected using Ethernet, it works great

If I was to go away and take the ps tv with me, would i be able to play while away?

I would imagine that would be the case once connection to online

I would imagine that would be the case once connection to online

Yup, the vita tv is just a vita without the screen sure :)

• Site Banned Posts: 217 ✭✭Father Ted Crilly

tgdaly wrote: »
    you missed the 10000+ posts before this. New thread is needed every once in a while to stop the thing glitching

What? Who is to blame for the post limit? I've seen threads on other vBulletin forums with 250,000+ (and still going) posts...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Any deals on PlayStation/vita tv going, already have vita but just looking to steam to another room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

What? Who is to blame for the post limit? I've seen threads on other vBulletin forums with 250,000+ (and still going) posts...
    Boards doesn't like to play by the rules man!

And who cares if a thread needs to be restarted every 10000 posts or so, it's not as if anyone is going to sit down and read an entire 10000+ post thread from the beginning.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The Final Fantasy 10 / 10-2 HD Remaster is coming to the PS4 on the 15th of May.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Xenji wrote: »
    The Final Fantasy 10 / 10-2 HD Remaster is coming to the PS4 on the 15th of May.

Was there any mention if cross buy with the vita version?

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Was there any mention if cross buy with the vita version?

It will be cross save with the Vita/PS3 version that came out last year, but not cross buy.

Any games on ps4 and vita or ps3 should be cross buy ridiculous If People have to pay twice for the same game

Any games on ps4 and vita or ps3 should be cross buy ridiculous If People have to pay twice for the same game

Most are, only some JRPGs seem to be the exception to the rule.

Well development wise their not "free" to port over to another console, so it makes sense they would charge again, But it would be nice if you got the ps4 version then the vita would be 1/2 price or something... :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭wilser

Wait you mean I don't have to buy Mario for the Wii or the Wii U if i buy it for the 3ds?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Xenji wrote: »
    Most are, only some JRPGs seem to be the exception to the rule.

*Stares intently at FFVII* :mad:

Mostly western games that are cross Buy.

Will get the PS4 version and consider getting the Vita as it's been a while so it can't cost that much much.

• Advertisement

wilser wrote: »
    Wait you mean I don't have to buy Mario for the Wii or the Wii U if i buy it for the 3ds?

Well aRe the mario games the same?? No They are not so I can't see where your going with that

I have a confessions confession to make.....

I have never in my life played even one final fantasy game :o

I cannot wait for sf5

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Get FF7 and ten when they come to ps4 , I envy you :)

Get FF7 and ten when they come to ps4 , I envy you :)

Lol I bet they will be 20 or 30 euro though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Hard to decide which I'd recommend to start with, 7 the legend, 9 for perfect pacing and appeal, 10 for the graphical upgrade or 13 as the latest "true" final fantasy game (I.e. Not an mmo)

There is a thread in games about my better half playing ffvii for the first time, full of spoilers now but might help you decide!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,295 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lol I bet they will be 20 or 30 euro though :(

Do you own a vita or ps3? there cheaper on them if you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Are save files handled similarly to the Xbox One do people know? Like there's a file in the cloud and on the system, you log in on a friends system it pulls your save file for that game from the cloud so you don't loose stats progress? You go back home it pulls the most recent file from the cloud with any progress made in a friends?

Do you own a vita or ps3? there cheaper on them if you do.

Have a vita

• Advertisement

Have a vita

Final fantasy 9 then.

With the Vita you can play the PS1 games and play the psp remakes of the older games.

Lots of sales on ff game on psn every so often.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement