Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

A farming simulator??... Really guys?

Really?
    :D

I saw the picture of the cover somewhere and assumed it was a piss take. When I saw the pre orders down in xtravision I couldn't believe it. It's like a joke from The Simpsons..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

GerB40 wrote: »
    I saw the picture of the cover somewhere and assumed it was a piss take. When I saw the pre orders down in xtravision I couldn't believe it. It's like a joke from The Simpsons..

Thought the same myself when I saw Black Ops 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Xenji wrote: »
    Harvest Moon

Imagine being the kid that hates salad - especially cucumbers - and finding they were a prize crop in those out of season months. My farm books never florished on principle...I lived in the harvest moon red zone and felt all the freer for it :D

Best. Game. Ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Is anyone else having issues purchasing from the PSN store? Everytime I try to buy games I get the following error -
    We've encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. Please try again later.

I didn't change anything prior to this. Since I've been constantly getting this message I've tried changing card and using paypal and still no good.

Anyone any tips?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

GerB40 wrote: »
    "You have selected combine harvester, may I suggest tractor and trailer? Combine harvester. Now select your speed. I suggest slow and steady. You have entered "maximum power". Now press forward and X to go.

Harvester has crashed. Would you like to play again? You have selected: No."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Theres no need to take the piss out of farming sim lads.

It wouldnt be a game that interests city folk but it has a big enough following.

Especially for pc where it has a good modding community.

+1 for a euro truck sim console release

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Anyone know where I can buy Irish PSN network cards online?

I'm gonna contact Sony after work as I can't add funds to my account anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

tok9 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy Irish PSN network cards online?

I'm gonna contact Sony after work as I can't add funds to my account anymore.

http://cardscodes.com/Playstation_Network_Live_Card_20_Ireland-141.html

• Advertisement

Has anyone seen this?

Morpheus support!

PS blog
    We just announced ARK: Survival Evolved (www.playark.com) and I’m here to tell you how excited we are about bringing this experience to PS4 and Morpheus.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

^ Reminds me of Dino-Riders, say it would look great with Morpheus.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Reminds me of Turok.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Xenji wrote: »
    ^ Reminds me of Dino-Riders, say it would look great with Morpheus.

Dino Riders is the first thing I thought of too when I saw this game. Loved that cartoon.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Dino Riders is the first thing I thought of too when I saw this game. Loved that cartoon.

So, d'ya think they'll follow it up with a "Cadillacs and dinosaurs" game :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

Finished unfinished swan. Really got into it by the end...still wouldn't have paid for it. Love myself a little guacamelee - good fun altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭seanand

want to pick a good shooter mainly for online play, what one of the cods or battlefield has good online numbers still for ps4? whats destiny like? ill be just picking them up second hand

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

BF4 will all the DLC was going for €35 about a month ago on PSN. Still seem the best fps online and the most players by far.

It's actually €28 now with all the DLC if you are a Plus subscriber.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Finally finished Dying Light, awesome game. Kept me hooked ;);) . Hope they make sequel.

So now I'm starting Knack, good so far, I'll keep at it. Determined to get through my backlog. Anyone else like Knack?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

Finally finished Dying Light, awesome game. Kept me hooked ;);) . Hope they make sequel.

So now I'm starting Knack, good so far, I'll keep at it. Determined to get through my backlog. Anyone else like Knack?
    You'll never get through you backlog unless your single and don't have plus. I've about 5 months or ps+ games to play at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

I actually really enjoyed Knack its an easy platinum except for getting Diamond Knack. There is a 'knack' to getting the diamond Knack though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I got Knack for my son and it's harmless fun, easy to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

Looking to upgrade the HD any suggestions, I'm thinking a 2TB would be best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

weiland79 wrote: »
    Looking to upgrade the HD any suggestions, I'm thinking a 2TB would be best.

How about a 6tb 3.5 inch?
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/69429669

Or if you don't want it looking janky, this fits in perfectly: http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2489935/Trail/searchtext%3E2TB.htm

Take it out and replace the ps4 HDD and put the PS4 500gb drive back into the enclosure.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

CombatCow wrote: »
    Or if you don't want it looking janky, this fits in perfectly: http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2489935/Trail/searchtext%3E2TB.htm

Take it out and replace the ps4 HDD and put the PS4 500gb drive back into the enclosure.

Any risks from doing this?
    Maybe it was coincidence but when I put in a 1TB on my PS3 it went fairly shortly afterwards...

It's very straight forward and it wont even void your warranty, theres a million tutorials on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Taltos wrote: »
    Any risks from doing this?
    Maybe it was coincidence but when I put in a 1TB on my PS3 it went fairly shortly afterwards...

Very quiet on here lately. Hands up if anyone is getting witcher 3. Check out the CGI opening trailer. Great little animation

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Noticed that.
    Going to hold off on pre-ordering the Witch. Read an article last month encouraging folk not to pre-order as it's become a ploy to get already bundled software on the disks - eg fancy outfit... great gun etc. Well that and I still have a back catalog to get through - quite a few PSn freebies and enjoying the Telltale bundle - Wolf Among Us really does suck you in.

Saying that - I will get it, just might way for the GOTY edition to get all the extra missions bundled in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,820 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Taltos wrote: »
    Noticed that.
    Going to hold off on pre-ordering the Witch. Read an article last month encouraging folk not to pre-order as it's become a ploy to get already bundled software on the disks - eg fancy outfit... great gun etc. .

Was that about the witcher or just games in general? If it makes ya feel better, Witcher has zero pre-order in-game bonuses. Devs said they want everyone to play the same game whether you pre-order it or not. They don't mind if you even play illegally but for those who will be buying it, they are releasing 16 free pieces of DLC, being released every week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement