Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

The Last Of Us 2!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Naughty dog just posted this on facebook...

HYqWtKp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Sony really have the best variety of games on any console.

As for TLOU 2,my body is ready!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

You've all got your priorities wrong. Windjammers people! Windjammers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Haven't even played TLOU yet....might be time to pick up the remastered on PS4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Lucky bastard...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Sony have been knocking it out of the park this gen.

They seem to just think "what will literally make peoples dreams come true?" and then do it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,690 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

lawlolawl wrote: »

They seem to just think "what will literally make peoples dreams come true?" and then do it.

Well given making many players' dreams come true amounts to 'announce and release sequel to popular game', it isn't exactly the hardest job in the world :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Fieldog wrote: »
    Lucky bastard...

From what I've been told, it's an amazing game. Might get it before Christmas and sink my time into it over the break :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,326 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

From what I've been told, it's an amazing game. Might get it before Christmas and sink my time into it over the break :D

I got a PS4 about two months ago but haven't played much with work.

Lucky enough my brother is going to let me put his account on my console so I'll get access to his games.

The Last of Us will be started over Christmas I'd say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Patiently waiting for Let It Die formally Lily Bergamo to appear on the store, Grasshopper Manufacture games are always fun even with the usual flaws and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Xenji wrote: »
    Patiently waiting for Let It Die formally Lily Bergamo to appear on the store, Grasshopper Manufacture games are always fun even with the usual flaws and all.

Its up now

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ie/games/let-it-die/cid=EP0747-CUSA06040_00-APPLETITDIEEU000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,898 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PaRappa the Rapper demo on the store now, can't wait to give this a lash tonight, serious trip down memory lane.

Yakuza is getting a remaster due out in Europe and US next summer

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-03-yakuzas-ps4-remake-is-coming-to-the-west

Also is Let it Die with the download?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,148 ✭✭✭✭Penn

What a way to cap off the year for the PS4.

2017 is going to be incredible. And now as if I didn't have enough to play over Xmas, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3!

Showed the girlfriend Crash Bandicoot remastered and she's already preorder it on Amazon :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Has there been any update on Everybody's Golf? I was sure there was a trailer for it a year or two ago but have heard nothing since.

Has there been any update on Everybody's Golf? I was sure there was a trailer for it a year or two ago but have heard nothing since.

Fantastic question!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,261 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So I'm assuming Last of Us 2 is 2018?

I do like being able to hear crowd reactions over trailers, like the Twilight Princess reveal.

At least it's a more lively crowd than the Pro event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So I'm assuming Last of Us 2 is 2018?

I do like being able to hear crowd reactions over trailers, like the Twilight Princess reveal.

At least it's a more lively crowd than the Pro event.

I wud guess they'd aim for Holidays 2018 but will probably get delayed until spring 2019.

E3 release window reveal I presume.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I wud guess they'd aim for Holidays 2018 but will probably get delayed until spring 2019.

E3 release window reveal I presume.

Sony exclusives rarely come out in the holiday season these days (TLG the obvious exception) so spring 2018 could be right.
    I'd expect it to be a quicker turnaround than UC4 as that required the development of the new game engine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I unexpectedly ran out of ps+ and can't het it back tomorrow. I'm dying to play some modern warfare remastered today. Is there anyway I can het a free pass? I know a new account gets a free week or a few days or something bit I doubt my current account can get it? What if I sign up to a new account for the day?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Im the same, got as far as the first part,
    Im still crying :(

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I got a PS4 about two months ago but haven't played much with work.

Lucky enough my brother is going to let me put his account on my console so I'll get access to his games.

The Last of Us will be started over Christmas I'd say :)

Make sure to make your PS4 is set as his main PS4 :D

Kal El wrote: »
    Make sure to make your PS4 is set as his main PS4 :D

I set his as my main console and then log my account on my console and I've access to all his games isn't it.

Why do I set his console as my main console though?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gryfothegreat

Kal El wrote: »
    Im the same, got as far as the first part,
    Im still crying :(

I'm stuck about 13 hours in - I'm in the
    hardware store fight at the start of the Pittsburgh chapter and I'm basically out of ammo because I panicked at the end of Bill's Town and wasted it all.
    I would love to play more, but I can't progress the game because I can't survive that fight, and I can't justify restarting when I have so many other games to finish. Doesn't help that I'm crap at shooters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I'm stuck about 13 hours in - I'm in the
    hardware store fight at the start of the Pittsburgh chapter and I'm basically out of ammo because I panicked at the end of Bill's Town and wasted it all.
    I would love to play more, but I can't progress the game because I can't survive that fight, and I can't justify restarting when I have so many other games to finish. Doesn't help that I'm crap at shooters.

Got stuck there myself for awhile, do you not get ammo if you die a few times?

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    I set his as my main console and then log my account on my console and I've access to all his games isn't it.

Why do I set his console as my main console though?

Other way around buddy, whoever has the games can play them anywhere. So if he bought the games then his profile needs to have your ps4 activated as his main one.
    You dont set his console as your main one, its actually irrelevant which console you have as your main one. Unless in the future you plan on buying games and he wants to play them then you set his console as your main one.
    Hence that way you can both play each others games

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement