Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

I can't use apps such as Netflix and YouTube. They've got a lock icon beside them and says that the license can't be verified. Tried restoring licences and still won't work. Is this part of the problems that's going on so I know just to wait it out or something wrong with my ps4 or account?

Online gaming is working fine, just been playing fifa.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

What country account are you using the apps on. Youtube and Netflix will only work with an Irish account and an Irish IP address. Or another country account and a proxy for the IP of said country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

It's a UK account and UK IP

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Its lizard squad again

Would they ever **** off, bunch of langers :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Haha, Rocket League is great! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Can you still sign up for Rocket League Beta?

Can anyone recommend an indie game like Guacamelee? Got it free on PS+ but got the platinum on it so completely finished with it. Brilliant game and looking for something similar on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Rogue Legacy is cool...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

sheehy83 wrote: »

Can anyone recommend an indie game like Guacamelee? Got it free on PS+ but got the platinum on it so completely finished with it. Brilliant game and looking for something similar on PS4.

I did but I think the beta closes tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

sheehy83 wrote: »

http://psyonix.com/BC2/Invite/RocketLeagueSignupPS4.php?Keyword=Forums

i just hit there and got my key instantly.

Thanks lads might leave it off of its over tomorrow, witcher will be keeping me busy tonight anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

Is there a way to select which games use online storage? The thing keeps filling up with everything it can fit from my hard drive, not leaving space for the ones I'm currently playing.

EDIT: Just found the option, had to manually choose to turn off auto-uploads for each game one by one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Really tempted by farming simulator :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Anybody order from wow hd recently, as all their customer feedback is from 2013.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Anybody order from wow hd recently, as all their customer feedback is from 2013.

That's because people who ordered in 2014 are still waiting for their stuff.

JamboMac wrote: »

I used them twice and both times it took about 2weeks for my stuff to come

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Shyte, I ordered The Witcher 3 from them and was expecting it in the post tomorrow.. Still saving €12 though so I suppose I can handle that..

I'm not particularly worried about things being time sensitive as Tropico 5 you can't seem to get here anymore as Argos don't show it anymore and the Witcher is nice and cheap.

So bit the bullet and ordered and in all fairness they do give an estimate of 4-10 business days, so that equates to 2 weeks and it comes from Australia from what I can see so wouldn't be expecting it rapidly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Just picked up Sniper Elite 3,ive been looking at it all week and thinking at that price it looks a bargain and i did enjoy the sp in elite 2 so thought why not.

Nice to see some decent deals in the store,wide variety of offers on all types of games.

Ive been looking at project cars for awhile now and id love to get it and a decent steering wheel. Pity the PS4 only supports a limited amount of wheels at price points i wouldnt or for that matter couldnt pay for. Seems low end wheels lack features and the high end wheels,while i dont doubt there quality,are very expensive.

Hopefuly they will get cheaper over time

Was looking at picking PG Cars too but I think I'll pick it up on PC as I have a g27.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

SONY offering 90 day god of war collection ps now rental with the psn ps4 version of god of war 3.

Could be argued this is why the PS4 collection is just 3, but the other game would have been remasters of remasters if done in a new ps4 collection. Still doesn't make up for the high price for a single remastered game, should at least be a "unlimited" rental of those games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Is that for the EU too? We're still in beta here right?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

tok9 wrote: »

Don't think so but I'd say in the future they'll start to.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just upgraded the hard drive to 2TB at last! Between the copious amount of downloads and installations left to do now, I might be back playing by Christmas! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭SharpCoder

tok9 wrote: »

beta is in uk only

ireland will likely not even get the feature like most things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Heading to Xtravision with a voucher I need to get rid of, any recommendations?
    Not really into RPG's but The Witcher looks like it might be decent and I did enjoy Skyrim until it bugged out on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Not really into RPG's but The Witcher looks like it might be decent and I did enjoy Skyrim until it bugged out on me.

I tried xtravision yesterday and they had no switcher left. Do your self a favour and call before hand

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I'm enjoying it significantly more than Skyrim, which I really liked. Witcher 3 is huge. Way way bigger than Skyrim. Hard to tell really, but it's gigantic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

padair wrote: »
    I tried xtravision yesterday and they had no switcher left. Do your self a favour and call before hand

Yeah, if only you had posted earlier :pac:
    Due back in Thursday.
    No Project Cars there either, I was thinking about picking that up too.
    €60 for a pre-owned The Evil Within which I planned to pick up at some stage down the line.
    I left with nothing :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Yeah, if only you had posted earlier :pac:
    Due back in Thursday.
    No Project Cars there either, I was thinking about picking that up too.
    €60 for a pre-owned The Evil Within which I planned to pick up at some stage down the line.
    I left with nothing :rolleyes:

Evil Within for €50 new online at gamestop, €60 for pre-owned is scandalous

Edit: see F1 2015 is delayed to July now, shame was hoping to decide between that and Project Cars in early June

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement