Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I love black flag for the pirate songs when you're sailing around :D

Black flag really did feel like an original IP they re-purposed into an AC game. I liked it though and those sea shanties :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

"Down to Trinidad to see Sally Brown, row boys row boys row..!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

My buygamecredit account was flagged today is it because I tried topping up too much in 1 month?.. I got 15 free credit earlier and it worked then I got 5euro credit and it wouldn't work how do I fix this problem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

My buygamecredit account was flagged today is it because I tried topping up too much in 1 month?.. I got 15 free credit earlier and it worked then I got 5euro credit and it wouldn't work how do I fix this problem

Contact buygamecredit.

• Advertisement

Think they've a 1 purchase limit per day. Had the same happen to me and got my second voucher a little after midnight.

Think they've a 1 purchase limit per day. Had the same happen to me and got my second voucher a little after midnight.

Did you get flagged then it worked after midnight?. Support won't get back to me for a while I'd say..

Did you get flagged then it worked after midnight?. Support won't get back to me for a while I'd say..

I can't remember what it was that came up, I think it was a warning message. As far as I remember, I was still charged, but I got them after midnight anyways.

I can't remember what it was that came up, I think it was a warning message. As far as I remember, I was still charged, but I got them after midnight anyways.

Tried ordering there didn't work, credit didn't come out either think I've already topped up by 40 this month so maybe that's why..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I've spent more than €50 this month (pre-ordered Mass Effect) and was just wondering is there an email or notification I should get to let me know if I'm eligible for the €10 back?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I've spent more than €50 this month (pre-ordered Mass Effect) and was just wondering is there an email or notification I should get to let me know if I'm eligible for the €10 back?.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/03/01/spend-50-on-playstation-store-in-march-get-a-10-voucher-to-spend-in-april/

Got onto buygamecredit but they haven't replied.. Then contacted 3 they said it's 30 per month starting from the first.. So today I topped up by 20 and tried to top up wallet by 15 and it worked... Now they won't let me buy 20 Psn with my Wallet... Fml I just want to buy something from the store now ��

Wow they also took extra 4euro credit off me they have never took that much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

I asked them on twitter back in June of 2015 as I wanted to buy 3 x €20 cards.
    The response at the time was that it was a €30 limit in a 24hr period.
    Not midnight to midnight, but 24hrs from the the first transaction.

This was the general limit, but you account may have a different limit set on it by your provider too :)

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I asked them on twitter back in June of 2015 as I wanted to buy 3 x €20 cards.
    The response at the time was that it was a €30 limit in a 24hr period.
    Not midnight to midnight, but 24hrs from the the first transaction.

This was the general limit, but you account may have a different limit set on it by your provider too :)
    But the thing is now that I have 33euro in my Wallet then when I go to buy the 20 PSN it just doesnt want to work every though I am trying to use my wallet..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,499 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

But the thing is now that I have 33euro in my Wallet then when I go to buy the 20 PSN it just doesnt want to work every though I am trying to use my wallet..

Maybe it has moved to a monthly limit now, the info is too vague from the companies involved to be of any help unfortunately :(

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Maybe it has moved to a monthly limit now, the info is too vague from the companies involved to be of any help unfortunately :(

This month though I have only added the 30 that I was allowed.. But I haven't purchased any PSN codes in a month and my balance on BGC is €33.01 and the code costs 20.49 but still not letting me buy the PSN :(

Contemplating on buying Paladins with it if I eventually get it anyone tried it? I believe it's Free on PC why do you have to pay for it on PS4?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Horizon Zero Dawn showing up in CEX now. They want €75 for it which is gamestop prices. Was tempted as I have €48 credit with them, but then remembered I downloaded The Withcher last night so thats my time taken for the foreseeable.

Price should be well down by the time Im freed up again.

Still though - €75 for a second hand game is crazy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

gimmick wrote: »

Taking the piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

So... FFXV was €15 for a while yesterday. Sick I missed it. It is now 'on sale' for €41.99.

gimmick wrote: »
    Horizon Zero Dawn showing up in CEX now. They want €75 for it which is gamestop prices. Was tempted as I have €48 credit with them, but then remembered I downloaded The Withcher last night so thats my time taken for the foreseeable.

Price should be well down by the time Im freed up again.

Does the credit not expire after a week there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Nope. I had €78 for about a year and used €30 of it a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

It lasts for I think 1000 years or something crazy like that ha

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭TheYardStick

This is correct. I just used a voucher there yesterday and the expiry date was 3017. So, so long as your health is good and they don't go out of business you could save that credit for the PlayStation 8.

I was sure I was told it only lasts a week, maybe that's because I used credit to buy something and there was only a euro or 2 left anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭tgdaly

Anyone order Mass Effect from games collection outlet? Just wondering if anyone got it today, any time in the past I've ordered I've got it on release day or the day before so just praying I'll get it for tomorrow as it's coming down the country

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,093 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

tgdaly wrote: »
    Anyone order Mass Effect from games collection outlet? Just wondering if anyone got it today, any time in the past I've ordered I've got it on release day or the day before so just praying I'll get it for tomorrow as it's coming down the country

Got mine today from main store was in my parcel motel locker last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,551 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Put 4 small rubber feed on the bottom of the Pro, those X & O are nice but hard plastic meant the desk and PS4 hummed a bit. You'd lift it up and it'd be silent but when it was on the desk it hummed away. Took the feet off an old desk phone, they were small semi circles and the adhesive on them was still good when reused.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Just been playing through Uncharted 4, On the last chapter and I get an error now all saved game is Corrupt.

Anyone had this ****ING FUMING

EDIT: Just pressed continue and Game has started from Chapter 1. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭Evade

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Just been playing through Uncharted 4, On the last chapter and I get an error now all saved game is Corrupt.

Anyone had this ****ING FUMING

EDIT: Just pressed continue and Game has started from Chapter 1. Arrrrrrggggghhhhhhhh
    Do you have cloud saves enabled and have you turned off the console since the save was corrupted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,986 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Evade wrote: »
    Do you have cloud saves enabled and have you turned off the console since the save was corrupted?

No cloud saves, It was off.

Error loading saved game, Data is corrupt and must be manually overwriten or deleted

On to the next game hahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement