Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

padair wrote: »
    Looks like the witcher 3 is sold out in most places I have went too.

does anyone have any ideas of where there is stock.

P.

Xtravision/HMV near me said they would have it back in stock on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Is it possible to check how long you have been playing certain games for? I want to check how much time I have sank into Pure Pool. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Speaking of Pure Pool, you can now get it on android. Anyone giving it a shot yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Is it possible to check how long you have been playing certain games for? I want to check how much time I have sank into Pure Pool. :o

God I hope not

*stares at street fighter HD edition*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Anybody think Until Dawn will be any good? Trailer looks decent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Saw Driveclub and Watchdogs for 30 quid together on XV marketplace.

Good deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

RedXIV wrote: »

Good deal?

Driveclub ended up being a great game and is still being supported and updated by its developers, Watchdogs never lived up to the hype, it gets tedious and repetitive very quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Xenji wrote: »
    Driveclub ended up being a great game and is still being supported and updated by its developers, Watchdogs never lived up to the hype, it gets tedious and repetitive very quickly.

It's so odd to realise the truth in that sentence, given the difference in the long term expectations and reception of the two games.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Driveclub really turn a corner and become decent?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

The developers have constantly patched it to make it better, plus free DLC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Driveclub really turn a corner and become decent?

It's got better and better and had a permanent price drop to €25.

Thy still intend to release the free Plus version at some stage but at that price I don't see the point anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,768 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

It's got better and better and had a permanent price drop to €25.

Thy still intend to release the free Plus version at some stage but at that price I don't see the point anymore.

Thanks for that, mite chance it at that price. F1 delayed til July so keep me going.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The escapists is out tomorrow?

The escapists is out tomorrow?

Last I heard, I think its going to be 17.99.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,296 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Xenji wrote: »
    Last I heard, I think its going to be 17.99.

Yup, anyone get it?

I've put about 15 hours in farming simulator :D

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Any cheap deals of farming simulator, might try it if it's cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Yup, anyone get it?

I've put about 15 hours in farming simulator :D

Is it good? I've organised a swap to get it for my son regardless (he's sure to love it) but just wondered.

A lad at work reckons he rented it and thought it was brilliant which surprised me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is it worth getting a Vita? For someone who isn't really interested in indie games?

I know this ain't a vita thread but I'd say there's a few on here who have one? If not could someone throw this into a Vita thread

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is it worth getting a Vita? For someone who isn't really interested in indie games?

I know this ain't a vita thread but I'd say there's a few on here who have one? If not could someone throw this into a Vita thread

There's a Vita thread about 6 threads below this thread.

ItsHoggie wrote: »

If you like JRPGs and Visual Novels it is well worth it, the majority of games coming out will be those genres.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

RedXIV wrote: »

Good deal?

Sounds like a fantastic deal, can't speak for Driveclub but Watchdogs is a decent game, not as polished as GTA but not many games are. The Mad Dog DLC is supposedly good too.

And online, Watchdogs can be very entertaining when you are trying to hack someone or trying to find someone hacking you.

Lemlin wrote: »
    Is it good? I've organised a swap to get it for my son regardless (he's sure to love it) but just wondered.

A lad at work reckons he rented it and thought it was brilliant which surprised me.

Definitely, I'm really enjoying it, you can cut down trees now as well which is cool :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭wilser

Is psn down for anybody on ps4?
    Working ok on ps3 but getting maintenance message on ps4

wilser wrote: »
    Is psn down for anybody on ps4?
    Working ok on ps3 but getting maintenance message on ps4

Seems ok to me, I'm online now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Yeah, looks down for me too.

I was playing CoD, but now getting "down to maintenance".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Down for me right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Yep me too, can't find anything online about scheduled maintenance. Pain in the hoop on a bank holiday with that weather

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I can't even play my Dragon Age single player, it's telling me it has to connect to PSN to verify the Black Emporium download?.

So I went into my storage thinking that if I delete the download it'll leave me play but DA was no where to be found, went back to the main screen and DA disappeared off my list of games, turns out my ps4 just deleted it by its self so now I've to download all the updates again :-)

• Advertisement

Back playing CoD online now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement