Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

FYI the Sony Playstation Headsets don't actually use Bluetooth at all.

Do they not?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Do they not?

Well have a look here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/sony-wireless-stereo-headset-2-0-review

They dont have bluetooth :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

jonnycivic wrote:
    They dont have bluetooth

I put the dongle into my PC and can use the gold PS4 headset for all audiomic works so does mute volume control etc.

No idea how it connects tho.....magic probably

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I don't think you can use the mixer with the Sony headsets while on PC.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,486 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Big FYI that Nex Machina is out today, aka what very much looks like the spiritual successor to Resogun - and this time Housemarque have gotten veteran arcade design Eugene Jarvis (Smash TV, Robotron) along for ride :) Getting stellar reviews and Resogun remains one of the PS4's finest games, so cannot wait to dig into this one later!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ya, I've got a huge backlog of games due to travel (haven't really posted that much here in ages) so I've just been buying games when they go on sale as opposed to having the buy the latest thing.

I've made an exception for Nex Machina. Resogun is still one of my favourite games on PS4, even went back to it recently as I wanted to hit some new high scores and I'll probably keep going back.

Hoping Nex Machina will be the same (and Matterfall in a few months)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yakuza 0 is one of the best games I've ever played, never mind GOTY. Highly highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm currently on chapter 2 on it , it's really quality so far looking far to going deeper into it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone else have issues with their left stick? Ive problems moving forward and running forward in the Modern Warfare Remastered. I read else where that a few other players were having the same issues as well.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Big FYI that Nex Machina is out today, aka what very much looks like the spiritual successor to Resogun - and this time Housemarque have gotten veteran arcade design Eugene Jarvis (Smash TV, Robotron) along for ride :) Getting stellar reviews and Resogun remains one of the PS4's finest games, so cannot wait to dig into this one later!

That looks awesome, get even is out this week too and also looks awesome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

PSN Plus 12 month sub for €35 ends tonight at 23.59pm.

For those who dont know, you can use your Three credit to buy €20 for your PS Wallet through hmvgamecredit.com (Make sure that the flag on screen is the Irish one)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

PSN Plus 12 month sub for €35 ends tonight at 23.59pm.

For those who dont know, you can use your Three credit to buy €20 for your PS Wallet through hmvgamecredit.com (Make sure that the flag on screen is the Irish one)

Buygamecredit is cheaper, they charge €20.49 while HMV charge €21.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Buygamecredit is cheaper, they charge €20.49 while HMV charge €21.99

20.49 for me on hmvgamecredit. I thought both are the same company anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    20.49 for me on hmvgamecredit. I thought both are the same company anyways?

Huh, they must have brought down the price. Yeah they are the same company

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

There's nowhere that accepts Tesco credit like that is there?

System update 4.71 is today. 300mb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

System update 4.71 is today. 300mb.
    300MB is fairly chunky for OS stability improvements. The last couple of updates were similar in size though FWIR.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I turned on my PS4 earlier and there was a "corrupted data" icon where the currently inserted game disc was meant to be. I ejected the disc and reinserted it and it disappeared. Does it mean anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

No. Seems to happen after system updates lately,happened to me the last 3 now. Never noticed any issues after ejecting and getting rid of the icon.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone play get even?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,851 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone play get even?

Sounds very interesting but definitely waiting for a price drop before checking it out. I've heard it's similar to Condemned which has me intrigued.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I presume you can use a bill pay phone for the ps plus?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Hi folks , just wondering how to add my psn signature to my boards id please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

riggerman wrote: »

Go to edit your signature here:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editsignature

and paste this code I made for your PSN id: 1092635.png

That's just 1 type, if you google "PSN Profile Signature" for example, it will bring up a few sites to create different ones.

(Just go to quote my post to see the code)

riggerman wrote: »

Psn profiles ftw :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

If I bought a PS-Pro, can I just take the hard drive in my PS4 and stick it into it?
    I have a 2TB HDD in the PS4 which is 1TB full so far, transferring 1TB of stuff would be an undertaking

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

If I bought a PS-Pro, can I just take the hard drive in my PS4 and stick it into it?
    I have a 2TB HDD in the PS4 which is 1TB full so far, transferring 1TB of stuff would be an undertaking

Nope, it will be wiped when it's formatted by the Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Deano7788 wrote: »
    Nope, it will be wiped when it's formatted by the Pro.

Can he take his upgraded internal drive out, put it in an enclosure and plug it in externally to the Pro?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Can he take his upgraded internal drive out, put it in an enclosure and plug it in externally to the Pro?

Yes but would need to get rid of the OS off the 2TB drive somehow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

PS4 wired network speed is terrible at the minute, eir 100mb fibre wired. Only get 17 my download and 170kb upload no idea what happened other devices wirelessly getting faster speeds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement