Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Man your PS4 is bugged by MI5 :eek:

Ya think?

Wait maybe sonys been hacked AGAIN!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Godzilla game looks fun for on a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Godzilla game looks fun for on a fiver.

Apparently its meant to be absolute crap,alot of people saying its not even worth a fiver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Played That's You with the kids and had a good laugh with it. The trailer was so awful, I wasn't going to load it but the kids really enjoyed it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Playing Stories: The Path of Destinies, its a lot of fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Playing Stories: The Path of Destinies, its a lot of fun.

Actually enjoyed that a lot when it came out on plus. Think I'm short like 2 trophies for the platinum as well but they require clearing the game another 20 times I'm sure :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Actually enjoyed that a lot when it came out on plus. Think I'm short like 2 trophies for the platinum as well but they require clearing the game another 20 times I'm sure :pac:

Ya I was looking at the trophy road map and it requires 25 playthroughs :eek:.

Ya I was looking at the trophy road map and it requires 25 playthroughs :eek:.

Yeah, it's not too bad considering it only takes about 45 minutes to clear the game. Just became a chore after the 4/5th time I clear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Look like the traveller shade of white but if you were not familiar with the game i dont think theres much else to say its a destiny special edition.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,819 ✭✭✭✭Penn

EoinHef wrote: »
    Look like the traveller shade of white but if you were not familiar with the game i dont think theres much else to say its a destiny special edition.

Reading their description, it's more of a White PS4 with Destiny 2 included rather than a Destiny 2 White PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Can anyone recommend a USB Hub?

I need it to buy an external HDD, Nacon controller and the gold headset dongle. I looked at a few online and some people have issues with the headset not connecting with a hub?

Anyone try yonder?

Anyone try yonder?

I had my eye on it and had fully intended on buying it... then I read Eurogamer's Review and that changed my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Please let us change our ****ing username.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Can I set up an account on my PS4 for my son, that lets him access my psplus games and get online?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® NT Beta Sign Up

https://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/en-gb/DFFNTBETA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Has anyone tried NBA Playgrounds?

Just €11.99 for + on the store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Did PS Now ever come to Ireland? Few games I'd love to play on it but can't find it on the Irish store

Did PS Now ever come to Ireland? Few games I'd love to play on it but can't find it on the Irish store

Nope and can't see it happening Now :pac: either . It's in the U.K Alright, can't understand why we got shafted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

Nope and can't see it happening Now :pac: either . It's in the U.K Alright, can't understand why we got shafted.

Obviously racism, call Bertie we should march

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

is there stock shortages on the pro?

ive been waiting for a deal to pick one up so have been checking around regularly and Argos have upped the price to €470 now which is nuts

dunworth1 wrote: »
    is there stock shortages on the pro?

ive been waiting for a deal to pick one up so have been checking around regularly and Argos have upped the price to €470 now which is nuts

I think the new Destiny bundle is coming with a white Pro, it'll cost 450 and will include Destiny and the expansion pass, so if you've no interest in Destiny you could easily get 80-90€ for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I think the new Destiny bundle is coming with a white Pro, it'll cost 450 and will include Destiny and the expansion pass, so if you've no interest in Destiny you could easily get 80-90€ for it.

yep I've seen that one alright but i really dislike while consoles

I was going through a bit of a dry patch with gaming, despite having a fcuk load of games... some even still shrink wrapped. Just nothing taking my interest.

So I started browsing through my PS4 Library and spotted The Last Of Us (bought it ages ago, having previously played it on PS3). Been playing the past few days - what a fcuking great game.

About half way through now. I've forgotten a lot of the story, and had forgotten how impactful some story points were (
    Sam and Henry
    in particular).

Has anyone tried the multiplayer, and is it any good? Never really played it on the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I played the MP and found it ok. Not a big fan of third person MP. There's a couple of trophies for the platinum that require you to play MP. I totally screwed up one which destroyed my will to continue playing it. It's a good laugh in a team but can't imagine soloing it would be much fun. There's a kind of search and destroy mode & when you're last alive your teammates can scream instructions at you and tell you how you are fecking up - another thing I didn't enjoy :)
    I still regularly play the singleplayer on normal to unwind. I'm looking to play through grounded but after what survivor put me through I just can't do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

It's one of the best MP games on PS. Unfortunately due to it been an old game, most people who play it have invested a lot of time into it, so may not be beginner friendly at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

I was going through a bit of a dry patch with gaming, despite having a fcuk load of games... some even still shrink wrapped. Just nothing taking my interest.

So I started browsing through my PS4 Library and spotted The Last Of Us (bought it ages ago, having previously played it on PS3). Been playing the past few days - what a fcuking great game.

About half way through now. I've forgotten a lot of the story, and had forgotten how impactful some story points were (
    Sam and Henry
    in particular).

Has anyone tried the multiplayer, and is it any good? Never really played it on the PS3.

The MP is incredible. I've been playing it for over three years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement