Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

irishman86 wrote: »
    Until Dawn is the most enjoyable game ive played in a long time
    I have lost enthusiasm for gaming recently but this has caught my attention big time

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Bit iffy at the beginning but it was great in the second half.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Dont bother with the PES demo....its ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,041 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Couldn't disagree any more, it's a great demo. Very enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Oops, wrong video. The main game was right though...
    Your PlayStation Plus games in September include Infamous: Second Son, RIGS & Child of Light

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Dafuq? I thought it was fantastic! :pac: Not as good as the BETA strangely, but if you tun the game speed down by a notch it's brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Nailz wrote: »
    Dafuq? I thought it was fantastic! :pac: Not as good as the BETA strangely, but if you tun the game speed down by a notch it's brilliant!

This is strange... I enjoyed the Beta a little bit more myself, not sure why. I guess maybe cos I play online exclusively, MyClub mostly. Kinda annoying you can't play online in the demo but I guess if you could, many wouldn't bother getting the full game.

Anyway, I have it preordered and looking forward to it. Blows FIFA out of the water.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

J Mysterio wrote: »
    This is strange... I enjoyed the Beta a little bit more myself, not sure why. I guess maybe cos I play online exclusively, MyClub mostly. Kinda annoying you can't play online in the demo but I guess if you could, many wouldn't bother getting the full game.

Anyway, I have it preordered and looking forward to it. Blows FIFA out of the water.

How are you able to back this up, have Fifa 18 had a demo :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The last good FIFA was 2012.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

where is pes 18 demo i cant find it anywhere

where is pes 18 demo i cant find it anywhere

It's under Games - Demos - Show all demos (or something like that)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Come out of the fog J :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

So you have no way to back it up then :confused:

So you have no way to back it up then :confused:

Well it's world better than FIFA 17, and EA are only making gameplay tweaks and doing a bit of a paint job this year after their big developments last year so it's a fairly justified assumption.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Well it's world better than FIFA 17, and EA are only making gameplay tweaks and doing a bit of a paint job this year after their big developments last year so it's a fairly justified assumption.

Lol, PES literally didn't add anything to the game besides a few gameplay tweaks? Say what you want about FIFA but they add a lot more to the game every year than PES does.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

PES/FIFA discussion belongs in the relevant fora.

Back on topic please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Anyone else have to turn their TV up to ungodly volumes to hear anything when watching streams or DVDs on the PS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Anyone else have to turn their TV up to ungodly volumes to hear anything when watching streams or DVDs on the PS.

Not so much watching DVD's but different story when I have you in the chat, max ****ing power.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Not so much watching DVD's but different story when I have you in the chat, max ****ing power.

Am I low in party always thought I might be too loud.

Am I low in party always thought I might be too loud.

Dunno if I should be serious or smart with this one! I'll need some time to think.

Dunno if I should be serious or smart with this one! I'll need some time to think.

Just do what I did when you started complaining about using Praetorians Foil in Crucible.

Sit up straight. Clear your mind. Let it all out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Why are sony finding communities so hard to get right its a system that sounds great on paper but pure **** in practice, the lack of notifications is ridiculous.

to be honest it's about time sony started getting some of this stuff right, especially considering the increases to psn prices recently.

ended missing out on a few warframe games tonight over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Check your sound settings you might have output to 5.1 Output instead of 2 channel stereo

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Why are sony finding communities so hard to get right its a system that sounds great on paper but pure **** in practice, the lack of notifications is ridiculous.

to be honest it's about time sony started getting some of this stuff right, especially considering the increases to psn prices recently.

ended missing out on a few warframe games tonight over it.

Communities are designed to work on a large scale so it would be annoying to get notifications for every post, having the option though would be a nice thing to add and shouldn't be that difficult.

Reply's work a treat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Done and dusted with the uncharted there a very good game and well for 23 euros I paid for it. And get give 19 back so happy days :). Less then a pint of beer it cost me and got a good 7 euros from it!!!.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Communities are designed to work on a large scale so it would be annoying to get notifications for every post, having the option though would be a nice thing to add and shouldn't be that difficult.

Reply's work a treat.

yeah you see this is the argument that bugs me lots of people dont want all the notifications great for you guys, you have options under notifications to turn them off.

i want to get notifications and a simple google search shows i'm not alone in that regard. it's way too easy to miss things, and it's been an issue from the start.

Looks like there is a demo for Knack 2 on Irish PSN store for anybody interested
    Downloaded that last night. Bland, really really bland. Was the first like that?

Well this I did not expect...

Knack II Is Actually Pretty Good [Kotaku]

Game is out today. Which is actually kind of dumb... Destiny 2 is landing tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Well this I did not expect...

Knack II Is Actually Pretty Good [Kotaku]

Game is out today. Which is actually kind of dumb... Destiny 2 is landing tomorrow.

I can't imagine that they're chasing the same demographic…

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Amazon prime has a video app on the ps4 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Just finished Gravity Rush 2 and really enjoyed it.It's a shame that it and yakuza 0 will probably get overlooked in the mainstream goty discussions since they came out in January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I'm going to be a bit of a pariah on here for saying it but I thought Yakuza 0 was genuinely crap. Couldn't believe it was the same game people on here had raved about. Each to their own but I wouldn't see on what level something like that could be in the conversation for GOTY.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement