Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Wow, couldn’t even tell that was Last of Us 2 until the very end

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As a fan of Infamous, I'm looking forward to more about their game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Besides TLOU 2 at the end, Ghost of Tsushima is what I would be the most interested in, Sucker Punch have been working on it for a few years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Is that the opening I wonder? Looks ..... violent :D yikes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Could have been assumed as it's sucker punch but Ghost of Tsushima is open world apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,850 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That might have been better than E3, pleasant surprise from Sony.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    That might have been better than E3, pleasant surprise from Sony.

They might as well have not been at E3 because this was million times better.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

They might as well have not been at E3 because this was million times better.
    My guess would be that 1 or 2 developers missed their deadlines for trailers/vertical slices ahead of E3 and therefore Sony had to pull some big hitters out of that conference.

If that’s the case, then PGW is obviously benefiting from those who missed the boat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Also think they decided to push this with the new xbox coming out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

That looks amazing, really can't wait to learn more about TLOU universe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Shadow of the Colossus is out the 6th of February. Sooner than I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Was dissapointed not to hear more from days gone looking forward to that one

• God Of War game-play looked great!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    God Of War game-play looked great!

Great too see it releasing early next year.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Pretty sure it's the full one as it's a large download.
    But will check.

Checked last night and it's the full game of F1 2016.
    Very odd... I haven't changed any settings on my PlayStation, just use it for VR games mainly which is why I am surprised that it's there.

Have an Xbox too with a Logitech wheel and play my racing games there, in fact I just purchased F1 2017 for it 2 weeks ago..

The mystery continues as I've definitely not bought it on PS4...

Edit: can you check the download date on a game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭fox007

I’ve picked up a vr system to add on to my ps 4 but the move controller has no charge station and both are dead I’ve plugged them both into the USB port but they will not charge anyone any ideas or know of a shop to walk in and buy just the charge station?

fox007 wrote: »
    I’ve picked up a vr system to add on to my ps 4 but the move controller has no charge station and both are dead I’ve plugged them both into the USB port but they will not charge anyone any ideas or know of a shop to walk in and buy just the charge station?

Most people would just charge them directly, it's a standard mini USB cable see if you've one from an old phone or PS3 around.

Might take a while if the batteries are fully flat, and if they are then they might not take a charge again.

Can't remember but I don't think the move controllers use another connection for the charge station like the Dualshock 4 does, it might just be the same cable.

If you have a US or Canadian PSN account keep an eye on your emails as there are 20% off codes being sent out to some users

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

If you have a US or Canadian PSN account keep an eye on your emails as there are 20% off codes being sent out to some users

Nice one, I wouldn't generally open these but got a 20% off code on my US account.

dudeeile wrote: »
    Nice one, I wouldn't generally open these but got a 20% off code on my US account.

yeah I got one for my canadian account. Might wait until Tuesday to see what the new sale is. Pity the code expires before the next Flash sale unless they have
    it early again

• Advertisement

Bollox I just preordered UFC 3 last night, would have saved a good bit getting in on Canadian store with the discount.

Bollox I just preordered UFC 3 last night, would have saved a good bit getting in on Canadian store with the discount.

Discount doesn’t work on preorders

Discount doesn’t work on preorders

Ah that's ok then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Not sure where to post this or if i can so mods feel free to delete if you want..

Ive a 20euro PSN code looking to trade for 15euro eshop nintendo code..

Has anyone gotten a refund from a digital preorder on psn? I googled it and Sony support says as long as you haven't downloaded it, you can get a full refund but reading on other places that you can't get a refund.

I sent them an official refund request but just wondering if anyone on here managed to ever get one?

Basically, I preordered EA UFC 3 Champion Edition but saw today that you can order it through your copy of EA UFC 2 for a 10% discount. Psn stores in other countries give you a warning before buying the game but not on the Irish one. I told them I want a refund so I can buy it again through UFC 2.

Cancelled preorders before but not since a lot of games now take payment first.

Did it come with anything you get now, those are usually the reason for game preorders taking money then and there.

Anything to do with accounts or money usually needs to be done over the phone with Sony, try calling.

Varik wrote: »
    Cancelled preorders before but not since a lot of games now take payment first.

Did it come with anything you get now, those are usually the reason for game preorders taking money then and there.

Anything to do with accounts or money usually needs to be done over the phone with Sony, try calling.

Got my refund this morning, didn't expect it that quick! The money went back into my wallet and I would have preferred it going back into my credit card but at least I got it and with no hassle. Didn't come with anything now even though other countries gave you an instant theme. I think that would have thrown a spanner into the works.

Got my refund this morning, didn't expect it that quick! The money went back into my wallet and I would have preferred it going back into my credit card but at least I got it and with no hassle. Didn't come with anything now even though other countries gave you an instant theme. I think that would have thrown a spanner into the works.

If it came with the theme you'd have had a problem, or if it came with any other content for the second game or an actual game like with South Park as you'd have already gotten it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Basically, I preordered EA UFC 3 Champion Edition but saw today that you can order it through your copy of EA UFC 2 for a 10% discount. Psn stores in other countries give you a warning before buying the game but not on the Irish one. I told them I want a refund so I can buy it again through UFC 2.

Yeah pretty orders are simple just contact Sony support online i had destiny 2 pre-order and cancelled it. Only thing is you don't get money sick it's just store credit for your wallet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Only thing is you don't get money sick it's just store credit for your wallet.

Same as most (goodwill) refunds from retailers isn't it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement