Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

EoinHef wrote: »
    Just the one person:P

Who is the one person?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

jcd5971 wrote: »
    It won't ever change all he ever does is bait and stir up trouble, but if the mods take no action why would you stop.

Anyway game is reviewing great and I don't think there's another exclusive due anytime soon so we should be safe of drivel content for a few weeks.

Or perhaps my opinion simply does not align with your own.

Do you really need a mod to manage me so your delicate feelings don't get hurt.

Its just vida games bro ;)

Destiny 2 free this month and gow3 is a sweet deal

EoinHef wrote: »
    Just the one person:P
    Who are you referring to?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,483 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: FAILSAFE 00 has been banned for a month for repeatedly trolling in the forum.

Everyone else, please do not goad users. Report them if there's any problems.

If you have issues with this or any mod decisions, please PM myself, F1ngers or any of the other C-Mods - any posts disputing mod decisions on thread will be deleted.

Thanks all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Its just vida games bro

Kewl story bro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Who is the one person?

Are you interogating him.... You do know that your not actually the dark Knight right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Are you interogating him.... You do know that your not actually the dark Knight right?

That right, I'm actually Batman.

Wait, no... I'm Spartacus

Who is the one person?

Well, if you mention the name he's looking for, then the Dark Knight Rises.

I'll get me coat...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

skerry wrote: »
    Cool, glad you got sorted. Took a few efforts to get it done myself too. Hopefully no issues now and they can fulfil orders as I'd say judging by hduk thread there was a big surge in sale yesterday.

Did you also get an email there today confirming the order? Bit of a relief having heard nothing for a week!

Finally got dispatch email. Checking emails all feicin day. Some people had got mails early this morning so was getting concerned.

Persona 5 on sale this week too which is one of the games I wanted a PS4 for so chuffed with that. That and Spiderman should keep me going for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Spiderman is meh.

I'm gonna sell it already. It's just second son in a red suit.

You are entitled to your opinion but personally I feel like that is just like saying God of War was just Golden Axe with better graphics.

Each to their own though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anyone having problems with PS Network/ Store/ Sign in?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,927 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Finally got dispatch email. Checking emails all feicin day. Some people had got mails early this morning so was getting concerned.

Persona 5 on sale this week too which is one of the games I wanted a PS4 for so chuffed with that. That and Spiderman should keep me going for a while

Trust you got your parcel?! Collected mine there last night, but the console will be sitting unused until next week thanks to Virgin Media being, well, Virgin Media - no BB here for the weekend. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Trust you got your parcel?! Collected mine there last night, but the console will be sitting unused until next week thanks to Virgin Media being, well, Virgin Media - no BB here for the weekend. :rolleyes:

No not yet. I'm away on holidays but only got email this morning that it had checked in to Dublin Parcel Motel so seems to be running a bit behind. Presume it will be Monday before it makes it's way to my local PM for collection at this stage.

Back Wednesday and broadband is pants where I live so I'm guessing it'll be an evening of watching updates download and getting set up then. Will get stuck in to some of those sweet exclusives I've been missing out on by the weekend.

Don't mind waiting though, especially seeing as it came in at least 100 euro less than what the likes of Smyths and Gamestop are charging.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Argos have a Seagate 4tb hard drive for the PS4 for €130, does anyone have this? Is there a better one to go for? Have to pick one up in the next week or two so looking for advice on which ones is the best one to get for the PlayStation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

wilser wrote: »
    Argos have a Seagate 4tb hard drive for the PS4 for €130, does anyone have this? Is there a better one to go for? Have to pick one up in the next week or two so looking for advice on which ones is the best one to get for the PlayStation.

Any of them as long as they are usb 3.0

Personally i have 6 x 2tb on various consoles and don't buy the 4 tb models purely for personal reasons and that losing 4tb is a pain in the arse if the drive fails.

But that is a good price. I have three or four of them and they never gave me any bother. However the western Digital recertified drives are brilliant value also. They don't have the 4tb often but around €80 when they do and with full warranty

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭gmg678

any thoughts on this folks... Picked up the Spider-Man Pro on Friday. had it in HDMI 3 as Xbox X is in HDMI 2.  any way playing it grand Friday and Saturday Morning. come Saturday afternoon it just stopped receiving signal from  HDMI 3. I reset it, unplugged tv. I switched the ports to 2 and it worked fine. it needed an update so did that. it still won't show a signal through Port 3 for the Ps4 . Ports 2 and 3 are 4k HDR. just wondering has any one any idea why this is happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

gmg678 wrote: »
    any thoughts on this folks... Picked up the Spider-Man Pro on Friday. had it in HDMI 3 as Xbox X is in HDMI 2.  any way playing it grand Friday and Saturday Morning. come Saturday afternoon it just stopped receiving signal from  HDMI 3. I reset it, unplugged tv. I switched the ports to 2 and it worked fine. it needed an update so did that. it still won't show a signal through Port 3 for the Ps4 . Ports 2 and 3 are 4k HDR. just wondering has any one any idea why this is happening?

Is the Xbox working in port 3?

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭gmg678

TitianGerm wrote: »
    gmg678 wrote: »

Is the Xbox working in port 3?
    Yeah, right now the PS4 is in port 2 and the Xbox is in port 3. I can leave it like that just use to the X1 in port 2 and ps4 in port 3(firstworldproblem) but would just like to know why port 3 is not working with the PS4 Pro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Got a Trials Rising beta code, beaming! Anyone else apply and get one?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

It's an excellent game. I put 40+ hours into on Switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

TitianGerm wrote: »
    It's an excellent game. I put 40+ hours into on Switch.

€11.59 with the PS+ discount. Bit of a good deal

€11.59 with the PS+ discount. Bit of a good deal

It was 30% off for the launch of the final content pack. It's very enjoyable but can be a little frustrating at the beginning until you unlock some abilities and charms.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,849 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Someone said it makes Guacamelee look and feel like **** so it has my interest anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I'm playing GT Sport at the moment and it looks beautiful playing it with the Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I'm playing GT Sport at the moment and it looks beautiful playing it with the Pro.

Is there much content in the base game?
    I know it has gotten a lot of updates since release so feel old reviews are out of date

• Registered Users Posts: 11,972 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

ERG89 wrote: »
    Is there much content in the base game?
    I know it has gotten a lot of updates since release so feel old reviews are out of date

There was an update this month which included the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, some new vehicles including the VW Beetle and a VW campervan.

It's improving and hopefully there will be more updates before the year is out.

It's Euro 19.99 on the Playstation Store at the moment and I think it's worth it for that price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    There was an update this month which included the Red Bull Ring circuit in Austria, some new vehicles including the VW Beetle and a VW campervan.

It's improving and hopefully there will be more updates before the year is out.

It's Euro 19.99 on the Playstation Store at the moment and I think it's worth it for that price.

Is there much of a 'campaign'? I wouldn't be too bothered about playing online.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement