Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

RedXIV wrote: »
    Really want to know what this is like, sounded very promising

Me too, the vita version was delayed but it will be cross buy when its released.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'm holding off until we get the Vita version

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I signed up for the beta but I never received any codes?

Gave my mate a spare cod site code and he gave me one of his 3.

IF my codes arrive, I'll have 3 available. But yous have to promise to play with me haha

PS4.

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I signed up for the beta but I never received any codes?

Gave my mate a spare cod site code and he gave me one of his 3.

IF my codes arrive, I'll have 3 available. But yous have to promise to play with me haha

PS4.

scratch that. I got the codes. Gave one to my cousin. First two to inbox me gets them.

liking the game so far.

*CODES NOW GONE*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,897 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

MarkY91 wrote: »
    scratch that. I got the codes. Gave one to my cousin. First two to inbox me gets them.

liking the game so far.

Sound man!! Will download later and give it a lash tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭seany212121

If anyone has any spare codes for black ops I would love one I pre ordered but never got a code so if anyone has one knocking about would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

If anyone has a spare code I'd really appreciate it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Will be on tonight to play the beta, psn is kaptinofwAr121 for anyone who wants a few games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭4real

If anyone has a spare code I'd really appreciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Volume is up on the PS Store now (at least the UK one).

Can't wait to play it when I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

just preorder bo3 on ps store if u want to try the beta then cancel, your not charged for the preorder until days before full launch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

cadete wrote: »
    just preorder bo3 on ps store if u want to try the beta then cancel, your not charged for the preorder until days before full launch

Might try that thanks. Was all ready to try this reading all the news sites this morning only to find out its not open! What a shakedown scam!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Whats the general concensus so far on BO3. I watched a stream of it last night and it looked good but would like to hear what people here think of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Edit: Received a code from the BO3 Boards Forum say maybe people can check there too :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭Wright

If anyone has a spare EU code I wouldn't say no :) could trade for an olli olli/worms/velocity PSN code.

Downloading the beta but the download speeds are awful, even in rest mode. This is bad even by PSN standards, and I'm on 70mb. Anyone else with the same issue?

I started my BO download at 1pm. Got 3gb's done in 30 minutes and then turned into 20 hours left. In on a 50mb line and everything else is fine so it's definitely the psn. Tried pausing, reat mode and no good. Will be lucky if it downloads before the beta expires!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Supermassive are churning out a lot of new trailers and videos for Until Dawn this week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,688 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Heavy Rain combined with a generic slasher movie. What could possibly go wrong? :pac:

Mad to play until dawn but not 60 euro mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,763 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

My stupid fcuk of a brother decided to stamp on the remote today when I was beating him at Rocket League. He literally stamped on it

Is Amazon the best place to get a new one ? Or is there somewhere else that delivers in a decent time I don't know of

Liking BO3 so far. I don't think it will revive the franchise (only a ww2/vietnam setting can do so IMO) but it's far better than AW. The movements make you feel bad ass when you do a string of them killing people mid run. They rent overpowered where everyone is boosting left right and centre like AW.

I'll be buying it.

Mine downloaded 3 gbs in 30 minutes and then 5 gbs in 6 hours. Kept pausing and restarting and finally came down from 11 hours to 50 minutes. Something mad going on there.

Polygon just posted black ops beta codes GO

https://m.facebook.com/polygon

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Polygon just posted black ops beta codes GO

https://m.facebook.com/polygon

Looks like they're gone already lol.

They said they'll print print more up on their twitter and website also. Worth keeping a look out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Volume is a great game

Jaysus black ops still downloading. Some balls.

I signed up for the beta for the next PS4 major update. They'll give me a new PS4 if it bricks my machine riiiiiiight?

Link for anyone else that wants to sign up.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/08/19/upcoming-ps4-system-software-update-we-want-you-to-test-the-beta/?emcid=social_20150819_51092956&adbid=634084944503943168&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

How can anybody test "stability improvements" though?:P

Theres a few features id like to see added to the PS4 but i dont think id go into a beta program to test them early though. Unless i got something meaningful in return rather than just testing buggy releases and all the hassle that can bring for the sake of getting the odd feature a few weeks/months early.

• Advertisement

Well I'd like to give some feedback on certain features but mostly I'm hoping for an ol' free game for participating :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement