Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Here's everything announced apparently.
    Announcements:
    - Bloodborne: The Old Hunters - Release Date: November 24, 2015
    - Bloodborne LTD Sales: 2 Million
    - Minna no Golf, 2016
    - Uncharted 4, Global Worldwide Launch
    - Gravity Daze for PS4, 12/10
    - Gravity Daze 2 for PS4 in 2016
    - Vita is Dead
    - Some Ubeyesoft titles
    - Yakuza Remake, 1/21/2016 for PS3/PS4 (includes demo of Yakuza 6)
    - Yakuza 6 for PS4, Fall 2016
    - King of Fighters XIV
    - One Piece: Burning Blood for PS4/Vita
    - Gundam Extreme Vs-Force for Vita
    - Toukiden Kiwami 2, 2016
    - Nioh for PS4, 2016
    - Star Ocean 5, 2/25/2016
    - SaGa Scarlet Grace for Vita, 2016
    - Vita means Life
    - Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue, PS4 (Yes, that's the real name)
    - Setsuna, PS4/Vita in 2016
    - Biohazard Umbrella Corps, 2016
    - Exist Archive, 12/17/2015
    - 13 Sentinels for PS4/Vita
    - Danganronpa 3 for PS4/Vita
    - Dragon Quest Builders is a new genre. Trust me, I'm an expert. Also, release date: 1/28/2016
    - A small indie title called Call of Duty Black Ops 3 will be launching soon apparently
    - HDD Plates and new colors for the DS4
    - *in an excited voice* PS NOW!!
    - Morpheus's official name is Playstation VR. Killer app is Summer Lessons, which makes you the shy anime fan you always wanted to be.
    - FFXIV has VR support
    - Price drop to 34,980 yen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,898 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

New Everybody's Golf, Nice!

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    New Everybody's Golf, Nice!

I'm pretty sure that was actually announced at the previous TGS but I guess they have reintroduced it. Didn't watch the trailer for it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,784 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

There's a few others not on that list I'd like to check out. Exist Archive could be great, Tri-Ace battle system mixed with Spike/Chunsoft writing could potentially be a classic. I also hear the new Vanillaware game is stunning, can't wait to check out the teaser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,456 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I thought Vita is Dead was a new IP there for a sec lol.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,784 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd love if the new Saga game came out here but I very much doubt it will :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Would have expected Sony to announce a PS4 Elite SKU like the Xb1 Elite SKU with a 1TB Hybrid SD HDD and customisable controller.

Would have expected Sony to announce a PS4 Elite SKU like the Xb1 Elite SKU with a 1TB Hybrid SD HDD and customisable controller.

How much is the XB1 Elite?

These customisable controllers are way too expensive.. sure normal controllers are too expensive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Not too sure if you all like fighters but KOF XIV was just announced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭akelly02

does anybody know is there such thing as a Boxing or Horse racing game currently out for ps4?

• Advertisement

airmax87 wrote: »
    Not too sure if you all like fighters but KOF XIV was just announced.

Are they keeping the gorgeous 2D art of KoF13? I absolutely adored KoF13, way better imo than Street Fighter 4 and a great spectator game, I missed it from Evo this year. Pity I'm terrible at it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

tok9 wrote: »
    How much is the XB1 Elite?

These customisable controllers are way too expensive.. sure normal controllers are too expensive!

$499 anyway. Should be €499 here. The new elite controllers are around $100 each!, but they do have some very nice features.

Just saw KoF14. It's 3D :/ very disappointing, it looks so ugly compared to the last game :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Just saw KoF14. It's 3D :/ very disappointing, it looks so ugly compared to the last game :(

It's still in very early beta but yes it is horrible, the pachinko machine trailers look better which is funny

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The Vita is dead line was a joke as nothing had been announced when posted, then came a wave of new Vita game announcements.

Looking forward to :

Nioh
    13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
    Toukiden 2
    Seiken Densetsu Remake ( Please do 2&3 as well )
    Gravity Rush 2
    Star Ocean 5
    Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Force
    Project Setsuna
    World Of Final Fantasy
    SaGa Scarlet Grace
    Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13
    Exist Archive
    Gravity Daze

I would probably pick up King of Fighters XIV regardless of how it looks if it plays well, it has been said that Sony wants the PS4 to be the exclusive console home of the biggest fighting games, like we are seeing with Street Fighter V.

Full conference here in English.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭ussjtrunks

So Guys where is the destiny limited edition ps4 available and wheres cheapest?

ussjtrunks wrote: »
    So Guys where is the destiny limited edition ps4 available and wheres cheapest?

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0118VHR8M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭barry181091

Hopefully we see a tashty price drop here next month too! To 260-299 :D

I cna hold off as I am currently getting through Ni no Kuni

Hopefully we see a tashty price drop here next month too! To 260-299 :D

I cna hold off as I am currently getting through Ni no Kuni

Poor fella, once its charms wear off, it gets very repetitive and boring, it turns into such a chore to finish in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gryfothegreat

Can you link your Origin and PSN accounts automatically when you first play an EA game? Or do you have to do it manually? I'm getting Inquisition soon and I want my choices from the Keep to carry over.

• Advertisement

Ni No Kuni is like some of the most gorgeous music and visuals in a game ever mixed with everything wrong with JRPGs. I'm actually surprised by all the talk about how it was going to save japanese RPGs from reviewers, it's just such a poor uninteresting game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

I just wanna ask a question about external hard can you play games of the external hard drive.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

rob808 wrote: »
    I just wanna ask a question about external hard can you play games of the external hard drive.

No.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,095 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection demo will hit PSN on September 29. The Nepal Warzone level from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, will be the featured level.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭mossy464

Anyone know where to get the best deal on GTA V? Its 47 pounds on Amazon. It's really holding its value it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

mossy464 wrote: »
    Anyone know where to get the best deal on GTA V? Its 47 pounds on Amazon. It's really holding its value it seems.

Adverts.

E51.00 on VGP including delivery, you would be waiting 10-12 days though for it.

Xenji wrote: »
    E51.00 on VGP including delivery, you would be waiting 10-12 days though for it.

Thanks the wait doesn't bother me too much. Other question. I have progress saved on my PS4 from a secondary copy of GTA that I no longer have the account details for.

Can I still access the save game data when I get my own copy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Thanks the wait doesn't bother me too much. Other question. I have progress saved on my PS4 from a secondary copy of GTA that I no longer have the account details for.

Can I still access the save game data when I get my own copy?

As in, a save on your profile on someone else's disc or download? That's fine...

Not if its not tied to your profile though, you can't play someone else's save file if its tied to their profile... (from what I can gather)

• Advertisement

Fieldog wrote: »
    As in, a save on your profile on someone else's disc or download? That's fine...

Not if its not tied to your profile though, you can't play someone else's save file if its tied to their profile... (from what I can gather)

It's tied to another profile on my PS4. Ah well I guess I can start the game again when I get it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement