Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

PS4 Megathread 3.0

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

If NMS gets released this year, I'll eat my hat.

I think it will be this gen's Last Guardian. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

F1ngers wrote: »

So we can expect it for PS5?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

So we can expect it for PS5?

Launch day with Final Fantasy 7.

Xenji wrote: »
    Launch day with Final Fantasy 7.

Triple buy with Half Life 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Ah now.. it is nothing like TLG. We literally heard nothing on it for years.

Regarding NMS, if we don't get a release date at Paris Games Week, it's not happening this year and we'll prob hear about it at PSX insteas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

NMS will come out and it will be disappointing because the 8 bajillion different planets will pretty much just be slightly different, palette swapped versions of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Kaiser Sosay

Could anyone recommend a keyboard & mouse to use with a PS4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Could anyone recommend a keyboard & mouse to use with a PS4?

I use a " MS , Sculpt Mobile " Bluetooth kb with mine. It connected without issue. Tesco sold them off for €5 a few months ago and I snapped up 2 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

I use a " MS , Sculpt Mobile " Bluetooth kb with mine. It connected without issue. Tesco sold them off for €5 a few months ago and I snapped up 2 .

but for what?
    Not trying to be funny but I can't think of a reason to use either?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Taltos wrote: »
    but for what?
    Not trying to be funny but I can't think of a reason to use either?

If you use the messaging system at all, a keyboard is really useful.

Also, for games like ESO or FFXIV, it is handy for chatting too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Kaiser Sosay

Thanks for that, I'll check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Gamestop apparently won't be stocking the uncharted 4 special edition with the statue, disappointing.

Not sure I would be willing to pay that much right off the bat, actually not sure if I could even use one due to a medical condition.
    Sony’s PlayStation VR headset will be priced similarly to a new gaming consoles, according to CEO Andrew House.

Speaking with Bloomberg at TGS 2015 (thanks, MCV), House didn’t reveal a specific price, but if his comment is anything to go by, the headset cost around $399.99. That’s the price of a standard 500GB PS4 in the US. In the UK, the standard console’s suggested retail price is around the £350 mark.

The SRP is listed above because depending on the retailer, the console can run quite a bit less.

The firm expects ten titles to launch alongside the headset when it hits the market next year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I'll be waiting a few years for one of those. I imagine it will be mostly rubbish horror games for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Question..

I've 2 accounts.

Account A is my main one. The one with ps+ activated and all my downloads on it.

If I make account B my primary account, what happens with account A? Can I still use it as normal and download stuff like ps+ games etc?

New Trailer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Question..

I've 2 accounts.

Account A is my main one. The one with ps+ activated and all my downloads on it.

If I make account B my primary account, what happens with account A? Can I still use it as normal and download stuff like ps+ games etc?

You can have more than one primary account on one console, if you make A primary on a different account then you'll only be able to play your downloads from A on your console but the other console (that A is now primary on) will have access to them no matter what profile.

If you keep A primary on your console them B will be able to play your games,share you Plus etc.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    You can have more than one primary account on one console, if you make A primary on a different account then you'll only be able to play your downloads from A on your console but the other console (that A is now primary on) will have access to them no matter what profile.

If you keep A primary on your console them B will be able to play your games,share you Plus etc.

Ah right I get it now.

I ask as in contemplating buying digital fifa 16 from someone selling an account.

How do these people make money from this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Ah right I get it now.

I ask as in contemplating buying digital fifa 16 from someone selling an account.

How do these people make money from this?

Maybe by changing the password and locking you out of the account and selling it on to someone else... rinse and repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Xenji wrote: »
    New Trailer.

60 fps really messes with my eyes. I hate cutscenes with it. Anyone else have this problem?

• Advertisement

Maybe by changing the password and locking you out of the account and selling it on to someone else... rinse and repeat.

It's amazing how gullible people are when it come to "saving" a few quid.

It's amazing how gullible people are when it come to "saving" a few quid.

Hardly gullible when the lad had feedback upon feedback of people praising how it's legit and a psn mate who said it's legit after buying 3 games throughout the year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,799 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Out of curiosity how much is he charging for it?

lertsnim wrote: »
    Out of curiosity how much is he charging for it?

35 euro. But it's clearly not allowed be talked about here so I won't bring it up again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭.G.

He can change the login at anytime. He wouldn't anger his customers too early. He'll make plenty of money and get plenty of good feedback before he cuts and runs and leaves all the mugs without what they paid for. Rinse and repeat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Lads... There are plenty of reputable shops selling psn accounts now for dl games. Here is one here on Trustpilot,
    https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/gk4.me

Why can't You buy the game account ,and then You change the password as soon as you get it and then the seller is locked out ??? simples.

Stop the scare mongering lads.

Lads... There are plenty of reputable shops selling psn accounts now for dl games. Here is one here on Trustpilot,
    https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/gk4.me

Why can't You buy the game account ,and then You change the password as soon as you get it and then the seller is locked out ??? simples.

Stop the scare mongering lads.

Emmmm, did you read the reviews?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Are the savings really worth it for the hassle? Like I can go to Argos get the game at a reasonable price and be starting to play within 20 minutes.

Or I can scour the Internet for reviews of an action that sounds dodgy as hell and then hope I get a reputable decent person, and change the password so they can't scam me?

Anybody that's selling FIFA 16 for €35 cannot be reputable IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,689 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Folks this account buying / selling is just straight up dodgy. Please no more asking about it or recommending sites.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement