Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free SKY remote

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Hope ye are proud of yourselves!!!!

7LuJkU.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

one ordered for mother. arthritis in hand/thumb. got a call from Sky, and they are sending out for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 840 ✭✭✭boardtc

fyi, I called about this and was quoted 16.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

boardtc wrote: »
    fyi, I called about this and was quoted 16.99

Think they are charging now because of all the interest in it :|

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

I hope those who were chancing their arm get charged the full amount for the remote control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

mikeym wrote: »
    I hope those who were chancing their arm get charged the full amount for the remote control.

Yeah, If they can afford sky, they can afford to pay the full price for a remote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Yeah, If they can afford sky, they can afford to pay the full price for a remote.

Which is obviously nonsense, since if Sky thought so they wouldn't have made the offer in the first place

Advertisement