Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel in Kerry

Options
  • 02-03-2015 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,762 ✭✭✭✭

Hey folks
    Im just wondering good you give advice on a nice hotel in Kerry,
    I don't really mind where but its a weekend away with the missus so somewhere with nice scenery would be what i'm looking for

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Axel Lamp

Hotel Europe.

Expensive but worth it

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Hey folks
    Im just wondering good you give advice on a nice hotel in Kerry,
    I don't really mind where but its a weekend away with the missus so somewhere with nice scenery would be what i'm looking for

Thanks

anywhere in particular in Kerry just to narrow it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Also if you could give us an idea of you budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,762 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Miaireland wrote: »
    Also if you could give us an idea of you budget.

Sorry folks
    Any where in and around Killarney, to be honest I don't really mind where in Kerry I know that makes it as lot harder to recommend places,
    Again for the budget im just looking for good value if its top dollar but a amazing hotel that's ok , sorry for being vague

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭xxyyzz

Hotel Europe or the Aghadoe Heights if you are willing to pay top dollar. They are both superb. You'd probably get some deals at this time of year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Sheen Falls in Kenmare is wonderful but you will pay for it. Aghadoe Heights is lovely as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭thekerrycyclist

The Cahernane House Hotel or the Europe for me if you want to stay in Killarney.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Radio5

If you want to stray a little from Killarney, maybe the Sneem Hotel. Good experience with food and accomodation there and not too pricey. Plus some of the best scenery in Kerry right on the doorstep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

We love Parknasilla..lovely walks and scenery..We usually head to oSheas in Sneem for grub at night but the hotel food is lovely also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Www.Kellsgardens.ie if you want some place romantic and quiet. Stunning rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Aineoil

Yourdeadright,

Will you have a car?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Cahernane is lovely but quite a walk to town. The Randles Court is quiet and an easy walk to town, plus you have the use of the leisure centre in the Dromhall, right next door, which also does good bar food and would be lively.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,762 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Aineoil wrote: »
    Yourdeadright,

Will you have a car?

yes ill be driving

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭JonathonS

Derrynane Hotel is good value in a beautiful location.

The Butler Arms in Waterville is also good.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Schalker

sneemhotel.com

Advertisement