Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'My Eircom' failing to recognise me.

Options
  • 02-03-2015 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm trying to register with MyEircom so I can pay a bill that I missed by DD last week. It keeps failing to recognise me or my Account Number. I had a look around the site with regards to billing etc, and I'm getting 500 Errors all over the place.

I've tried calling both 1901 AND 1800 24 1902 and I can't get past the automated question of an eircom phone no. or standalone broadband. All I have is an account number for my eVision/eFibre package.

Can you help? This is another frustrating aspect (of which there have been many) of moving from UPC to eircom I have discovered in the last 8 months.

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Brendão wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm trying to register with MyEircom so I can pay a bill that I missed by DD last week. It keeps failing to recognise me or my Account Number. I had a look around the site with regards to billing etc, and I'm getting 500 Errors all over the place.

I've tried calling both 1901 AND 1800 24 1902 and I can't get past the automated question of an eircom phone no. or standalone broadband. All I have is an account number for my eVision/eFibre package.

Can you help? This is another frustrating aspect (of which there have been many) of moving from UPC to eircom I have discovered in the last 8 months.

TIA
    Hello Brendão

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this for you further,

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Hi there,

TIA
    Hello Brendão

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this for you further,

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,

TIA
    Hello Brendão

Cheers
    Al
    Thanks Alan
    No worries Brendão

Just responded to your PM

Al

Advertisement