Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming pc suggestions

Options
  • 02-03-2015 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

So my friend just built a gaming PC and I'm thinking of doing the same. I have the newest macbook pro, which runs a lot of games very well, but I don't want to game on it too much as it becomes a distraction from the work I need to do.

He spent 700, and he bought everything from Komplett.ie, I'm looking to do the same build but I'd like to find the best prices and deals on the parts. So i was wondering if anyone can give me some suggestions where to buy from online? The picture below is the build however its not that case, but rather a cool master silencio 452 i think? and he also got a big heat sink + fan for the processor.

Comments

Advertisement