Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entry level TT bike

Options
  • 02-03-2015 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy my first TT bike this year (after doing a 5:35 split at IM Austria on a bike to work road bike!).

Budget of about €1600, was looking at the two Felt bikes B16 (€1600) over S32 (€1100). Main diffference seems to be carbon over aluminium (though bizzarly both bikes weigh the same).

Can someone explain to me the difference between the two? I will go and ask a bike shop at some point, just trying to get past the basic "this guy's an idiot" look I'm going to get asking it in person.

What sort of time difference would a person with consistent power outage get on a flat 40k Olympic bike split? (I'm usually about 1:15 bike split)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

If its any use I've a giant trinity up for sale at the minute?

Aluminium frame,
    Ultegra/dura ace/105 group set mix
    Size large (56TT)

I've owned the bike aprox 1yr and have only done training miles on it,

Selling due to knee injury

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭pointer28

https://www.canyon.com/en/triathlonbikes/bike.html?b=3688

Might be worth a punt, seems to be great value and Canyon have a great reputation.

Advertisement