Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powering rewards (supervalu)

Options
  • 02-03-2015 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Can you call me please <snip>. I am tryin to see if I hve been credited E10 to my supervalu card.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Please don't post your number in public on a website read by 2.5 million people a month :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi horsebox7,

We look after customers via private message here on Boards.

If you send me a private message (and all reps will receive it) confirming your Electric Ireland account number, your name, address in full, and email address, we will check into this for you (and liaise with our colleagues in the Powering Rewards team if needs be).

To send a private message, just hover over my username to the left of this post and select the "Send Private Message" option. This will bring up a box in which you can write your message confirming the above requested details, and my username will automatically populate the recipient field.

We will be on Boards until 6pm and will return from 8am tomorrow.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement