Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was told 2 different stories regarding BB availability .. Please help

Options
  • 02-03-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭

Was told two stories by two of your reps 

One said There is BB available .. up to 10mbit un-congested  Number two said there was no BB available at all at the provided address 

Could one of the reps here help me out regarding this ?

Will provide details upon your reply

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭swoofer

while you are waiting go to eircom website and put in your tel. no. that will give you the answer.  Its a line checker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,469 ✭✭✭weisses

swoofer wrote: »
    while you are waiting go to eircom website and put in your tel. no. that will give you the answer.  Its a line checker
    I know the procedure swoofer but thanks for the suggestion .. but I don't have a number yet nor do i know the old number of the previous occupant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,486 ✭✭✭swoofer

Is there any addresses nearby, ie estate agent signs or such like,  use one of those numbers.   With no number there is no way of telling.  Can you find the nearest cabinet and that will have a number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

weisses wrote: »

One said There is BB available .. up to 10mbit un-congested  Number two said there was no BB available at all at the provided address 

Thanks
    Hi weisses

I can assure that I will source the correct and most accurate information on this if you would like to PM me your eircom account number.

If you do not yet have service please PM me the specific address and any old phone number associated with the address.

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Hi weisses

I can assure that I will source the correct and most accurate information on this if you would like to PM me your eircom account number.

If you do not yet have service please PM me the specific address and any old phone number associated with the address.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan ... PM sent

• Advertisement

Thanks
    Hi weisses

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan ... PM sent
    Thanks weisses

The address you sent me has a couple of locations/houses and I can't find anything with the number you PM'd - would you know the previous tenants/account holders name?

Thanks
    Al

Thanks
    Hi weisses

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan ... PM sent
    Thanks weisses

The address you sent me has a couple of locations/houses and I can't find anything with the number you PM'd - would you know the previous tenants/account holders name?

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan I just send you a PM with requested Info 

Thanks
    Hi weisses

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Alan ... PM sent
    Thanks weisses

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan I just send you a PM with requested Info 
    Thanks weisses

I've checked that again and there is no sign of that name either though...

Have you tried plugging in a phone line and dialling 199000? It usually reads back the old number assigned to the line.

Can you take a call? I can call you on your mobile if you wish to discus further to save some time

Al

Advertisement