Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deal?

Options
  • 02-03-2015 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

Argos - €379 + order 1886 and last of us

Looking to get a PS4. Seems to be the best console around. Anyone think this deal can be beaten anywhere else at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

extremely difficult to beat that I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Give you'll get €40 for the Order, sure why not, you'd be mad not to:
    https://ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=711719284192#.VPSdhcbhrXU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Seen this myself, but seem to be all out of stock in Dublin area.

Does anyone know if they'd be getting in stock of it again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Fei30

Just got the deal in Swords. Reserved it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Got it all week ago for 349 :Do but great value :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Sold the Xbone, used the cash from sale to buy this. Great deal, you'll be hard pressed to do better. The Last of Us, what a game!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

It's a great deal. I just wish I didn't have so much outgoing this month. I'd have picked this up :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Took the plunge when it was 350. Figured I had to, I already had a backlog of PS4 games without even owning the console because of PS Plus. It's well worth it. Although Titanfall just won't leave me alone.

Haven't been to a game shop in awhile but how's the preowned shelves, they filling up with The Order yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

rizzla wrote: »
    Took the plunge when it was 350. Figured I had to, I already had a backlog of PS4 games without even owning the console because of PS Plus. It's well worth it. Although Titanfall just won't leave me alone.

Haven't been to a game shop in awhile but how's the preowned shelves, they filling up with The Order yet?

I too picked up a PS4 for €350 in Argos and sold The Order today (after completing it yesterday - to be honest I have no idea why I put myself through that pain. It's a lovely looking game but it's not fun) in CEX for €38. I thought I would be climbing over copies of it inside there but there were only 4 other boxes on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

They got more back in stock in Dublin. Reserved mine just now for collection tomorrow. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement