Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call answering service

Options
  • 02-03-2015 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Is anybody currently using or has experience with a call answering service?

Someone who answers with your business name and takes down details then either transfer the call over or email the information?

I have found several options with a monthly subscription but nobody that does pay as you go (pay per incoming call received).

Tons of companies in the UK offer call answering service Pay As You Go... strange not in Ireland.

Any advice or info appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Used http://tpas.ie in the past. Never had a problem with them.

Never came across a PAYG model in Ireland, wouldn't imagine the market is that huge here so better to get a consistent monthly fee rather than one off payments.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Yurple

That makes sense that there isn't a huge market so they don't have PAYG... a real pity.

• Site Banned Posts: 217 ✭✭Father Ted Crilly

Is Google offering the service? Stalkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭JMR

Just started using these guys
    They offer a monthly price based on number of calls taken, all positive so far

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Future Farmer

JMR wrote: »
    Just started using these guys
    They offer a monthly price based on number of calls taken, all positive so far

I use Kendlebell Naas too, started with a two week free trial, now I couldn't be without them.

An excellent service, I cannot speak highly enough of the service and value for money provided.

http://www.kbvo.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭capefear

Tried a uk company on the payg plan but the feedback from clients wasn't great.

Have been using tpas.ie for over two years now and no issues.

Try afew different providers as they all normally give a free trail and make sure you or family members ring your number to test the service as who ever you use will be representing your company.

Advertisement