Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last Man On Earth

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Anyone still watching this? I'm half way through season 4 and think it's great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anyone still watching this? I'm half way through season 4 and think it's great.

Yep I stuck with , I enjoy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Still watching it... still one of the best comedies on network television at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Finished this last night

Enjoyable half hours of nonsense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

‘The Last Man On Earth’ Creator Will Forte Reveals What Season 5 Might Have Been

https://deadline.com/2018/08/the-last-man-on-earth-creator-will-forte-reveals-what-season-5-might-have-been-1202440539/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

I stopped watching half way through season 3. It just got boring and I know Phil was meant to be annoying but he was actually grating on me rather than just the characters.

Is it worth going back and finishing season 3 and watching 4? I did enjoy the earlier ones.

I think most of the first season should have just been Phil on his own and how he passes the time, maybe bringing Carol in at the end of the last episode of the season. Introducing another character in the first episode was a mistake imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,383 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

I enjoyed it but I can't see much point getting back into it to finish off Season 3 and 4 if you weren't feeling it up to that point. There certainly wasn't a dramatic change in character/tone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭adaminho

All episodes added to Disney +

Advertisement