Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied languages ul

Options
  • 02-03-2015 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi I'm a 6th year student and I'm just wondering do the points reflect the yearly intake of students into the course? Could someone please tell me how much students get this course

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 DaithiBravo

Hi I'm a 6th year student and I'm just wondering do the points reflect the yearly intake of students into the course? Could someone please tell me how much students get this course

I'm in my last semester now, we started out with 36, a few dropped out but a lot of people dropped joined our course too because I thinks it's one of the two only courses where you can study three languages together.

In terms of jobs, it's still an arts degree, it doesn't matter that it's probably the best arts degree in terms of employability, when it comes down to the careers fairs in fourth year, you and all the other art students will be overlooked for the business students that went to a total of 20 hours in their three and a half years.

I loved the course and the teachers are great, as is UL, but we definitely got a shock when we saw how little employers cared about us.

Advertisement