Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom do not like you to leave them

Options
  • 02-03-2015 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Please can someone advise me here. I left Eircom after the 14 January when they put their prices up. I always paid my bill on time, never broke the legally binding contract we both entered into at the beginning. So i asked myself why should I pay an extra 60 euros a year for the same average service while I got nothing in return, why should they see fit to increase their prices halfway through my contract?

I switched to Sky. Sky said they would take care of all the paper work. I was told by Eircom and Sky I was legally allowed to walk away from my contract.

So why have Eircom tried to take nearly 200 euros from my account. Why has it been an absolute nightmare for me since I switched with 3.2 hours of calls been passed from billy to jack to billy in the Eircom customer service.  

I am about to go to COMM REG, can any advise is this worth it? Pleas help. And anyone thinking of switching for Gods sake get name and extension number of who ever you re dealing with in Eircom. On my kids lives I will never ever use that service ever again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Please can someone advise me here. I left Eircom after the 14 January when they put their prices up. I always paid my bill on time, never broke the legally binding contract we both entered into at the beginning. So i asked myself why should I pay an extra 60 euros a year for the same average service while I got nothing in return, why should they see fit to increase their prices halfway through my contract?

I switched to Sky. Sky said they would take care of all the paper work. I was told by Eircom and Sky I was legally allowed to walk away from my contract.

So why have Eircom tried to take nearly 200 euros from my account. Why has it been an absolute nightmare for me since I switched with 3.2 hours of calls been passed from billy to jack to billy in the Eircom customer service.  

I am about to go to COMM REG, can any advise is this worth it? Pleas help. And anyone thinking of switching for Gods sake get name and extension number of who ever you re dealing with in Eircom. On my kids lives I will never ever use that service ever again.
    Hi kickinthenads

If you would like to PM me your eircom account number I will look in to this matter for you.

Thanks
    AL

Advertisement