Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

southern current account on 365online, northern sterling credit card - can I link the

Options
  • 03-03-2015 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I have a current account with a Dublin branch, am on 365online.

I also have a BoI Sterling credit card, originally got when I was living up north, my northern current account is closed.

I tried to add the credit card to my 365online current account 10 days ago. It hasn't been added and I've had no communication from anyone.

Do you know if this is possible?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

pod49 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a current account with a Dublin branch, am on 365online.

I also have a BoI Sterling credit card, originally got when I was living up north, my northern current account is closed.

I tried to add the credit card to my 365online current account 10 days ago. It hasn't been added and I've had no communication from anyone.

Do you know if this is possible?
    Hi pod49,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.ie

It is possible to register a Sterling credit card to your 365 Online profile. We're sorry to hear that the card has not been registered. If you would like to send a PM with your name, the branch where your current account is held and a contact number, we will be happy to arrange a call-back. When sending a PM, please make sure that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement