Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland very strange call!!!

Options
  • 03-03-2015 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

I received a phone call a few days ago from a BOI agent in relation to a loan I have with them. The loan is slightly in arrears. Only slightly. Which I was in the process of addressing with my local branch. Anyways the phone call I got stated that my arrears owed was twice the actually amount I had just received a letter about, plus the weekly amount I was paying was also wrong, even though I had been paying this amount weekly for the last 4 years!!! Without an issue. How can BOI get things so wrong? I had to go into my local branch an produce loan agreement papers an all to the manager to clear the whole mess up an even now I still don't know what the outcome will be. Anyone else have issues with BOI on personal loans before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Colash wrote: »
    I received a phone call a few days ago from a BOI agent in relation to a loan I have with them.  The loan is slightly in arrears.  Only slightly.  Which I was in the process of addressing with my local branch.  Anyways the phone call I got stated that my arrears owed was twice the actually amount I had just received a letter about,  plus the weekly amount I was paying was also wrong,  even though I had been paying this amount weekly for the last 4 years!!!  Without an issue.  How can BOI get things so wrong?  I had to go into my local branch an produce loan agreement papers an all to the manager to clear the whole mess up an even now I still don't know what the outcome will be.  Anyone else have issues with BOI on personal loans before?
    Hi Colash,

I just noticed your post and would really like to help resolve this matter.

If you would like us to arrange a call from your branch to discuss this further, please send us a PM with your name, phone number and the name of your branch.

There is no need to include any account information in your PM.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement