Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom line in house disconnected due to renovation works

Options
  • 03-03-2015 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi Eircom,

I am a current eircom customer and was wondering what would i need to get eircom to reinstate the line in my home as everything was disconnected due to a rewiring. ? 

Regards 

Dan 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Eircom,

I am a current eircom customer and was wondering what would i need to get eircom to reinstate the line in my home as everything was disconnected due to a rewiring. ? 

Regards 

Dan 

Is there an active account assigned to the line sullydublin ?

If not all that needs to be done is to contact eircom sales and request a line installation - the eircom engineers will arrange installation but ducting must first be complete to the premises.

eircom sales con be contacted via WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sullydublin

If not all that needs to be done is to contact eircom sales and request a line installation - the eircom engineers will arrange installation but ducting must first be complete to the premises.

Thanks
    Al
    We have an active line and account with eircom.

Thanks
    Al
    We have an active line and account with eircom.
    Is the physical cable and socket still there Sullydublin ?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sullydublin

Thanks
    Al

Cable is still there no socket unfortunately

Thanks
    Al

Cable is still there no socket unfortunately

Hi sullydublin

I've had it confirmed by engineers that you will need to arrange the connection of the socket again. Eircom engineers would not arrange this but do recommend contacting a local electrician.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement