Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where is this? Game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Cappamore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Too easy obviously

Too easy obviously

Fraid so. I pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Give this one a bash

image.jpg1.jpg

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

@h3000, Murroe.

• Advertisement

That's it

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Mind if I kick this off again?

Untitled.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Little Gerard Street off Gerard Street.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I used to train for jujitsu in that unit. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

Little Gerard Street off Gerard Street.

That feeling you get when you find a place and say "they'll never know where this is" and then 8 minutes later, your worst fear is confirmed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Anyone gonna put up a pic?

An easy enough one, I think! I'll get some difficult ones when I'm in town during the week! :pac:

314e4c6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

An easy enough one, I think! I'll get some difficult ones when I'm in town during the week! :pac:

314e4c6.jpg

Down the side of the GPO?

vkid wrote: »
    Down the side of the GPO?

Bingo!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭sumtings

It's been a while since I seen something on here, ive really enjoyed the thread, so I thought I'd give it a go again. Also I have a love of seeing faces in things.

6Lkrcil.jpg

^^Haven't a clue. Scoil Carmel/The Mount boundary wall? That has all sorts of features.

This thread is nearly a year old. Just had a look back at some of the posts including my own and don't recognize half the places I posted back then :o Had to look at the answers to jog the memory :pac: Killed a lot of time in a job I hated because of this thread and have since moved on :) Good to see it going again.

^^Haven't a clue. Scoil Carmel/The Mount boundary wall? That has all sorts of features.

This thread is nearly a year old. Just had a look back at some of the posts including my own and don't recognize half the places I posted back then :o Had to look at the answers to jog the memory :pac: Killed a lot of time in a job I hated because of this thread and have since moved on :) Good to see it going again.

Hopefully it's not considered a zombie!

sumtings wrote: »
    Hopefully it's not considered a zombie!

Thread needs to be 5+ years old in the Limerick forum to be given zombie status :pac:

I made that up...obviously

Thread needs to be 5+ years old in the Limerick forum to be given zombie status :pac:

I made that up...obviously

We do find it hard to let things lie! And it's not Scoil Carmel/the mount.

It appears this thread is my greatest achievement, and for somebody who's sired 4 children that's saying something:p I remember well the day I started it:o

Is that up by the Redemptorists??

• Advertisement

It appears this thread is my greatest achievement, and for somebody who's sired 4 children that's saying something:p I remember well the day I started it:o

Is that up by the Redemptorists??

It's not on that side of town, I have a couple of clues lined up if it's too difficult.

It's not on that side of town, I have a couple of clues lined up if it's too difficult.

Is it over by St John's??

I'd say lash up a clue to get things going.

Is it over by St John's??

I'd say lash up a clue to get things going.

Grand, I'll give a clue to tide things over. He's got impending doom twice a day.

Grand, I'll give a clue to tide things over. He's got impending doom twice a day.

To TIDE things over....impending doom TWICE a day ;)

Down on Clancy Strand or King John's castle?

h3000 wrote: »
    To TIDE things over....impending doom TWICE a day ;)

Down on Clancy Strand or King John's castle?

Yeah it's Clancy strand about 10m to the right hand side of Sarsfield bridge. Kinda eerie now I think about it, looking at the photo I cropped it from.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Zombie threads aren't just down to age, lots of times it is because of age but most of the time it's because some of the information in the thread would be outdated and having old information in there could be harmful to new posters.

Clareman wrote: »
    Zombie threads aren't just down to age, lots of times it is because of age but most of the time it's because some of the information in the thread would be outdated and having old information in there could be harmful to new posters.

99% of the time they're down to age to be fair.

This one might be a bit too easy but it's the only pic I can get my hands on right now.

5821129342_26179eb4c8_z.jpg

Glenstal Abbey?

• Advertisement

Berty wrote: »
    Glenstal Abbey?

It sure is.

Advertisement