Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falcon's View Apartments in Blanchardstown

Options
  • 03-03-2015 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anyone have any experience with these apartments? They look very nice from the photos I've seen, and the location seems handy for me (shopping centre on my doorstep would be great).

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Do you drive?

Imagine trying to get into and out of the centre at Christmas time in a car. It would be a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 rootScope

January wrote: »
    Do you drive?

Imagine trying to get into and out of the centre at Christmas time in a car. It would be a nightmare.

No I don't drive actually. I did get the bus through the shopping centre several times over Christmas, and can confirm it was a nightmare.

Lidl, shopping centre and bus to the city centre all within walking distance is very attractive to me. I'm thinking about Waterville too, although the walk would be a bit longer I imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I'd say the view is brilliant and I've found a lot of the foreign people i work with love the apartment living. I'm afraid of heights so I'd keep away :)

The bust happened when they were finished, and I think the developers held on to them for some years before letting them go which was a shrewd move.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

Some people I know live there, and I thought they were lovely apartments when I visited. I guess if you have an apartment high up, then the traffic noise wouldn't be a problem. I'd choose Falcon's View over Waterville personally, if they are the options.

• Advertisement

Polar101 wrote: »
    Some people I know live there, and I thought they were lovely apartments when I visited. I guess if you have an apartment high up, then the traffic noise wouldn't be a problem. I'd choose Falcon's View over Waterville personally, if they are the options.

Thanks for that. Do you have any other suggestions for apartments I should check out in the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Used to house homeless people at the moment.

amtc wrote: »

Really? How do you know this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

amtc wrote: »

Wasn't aware of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Really? Where have you got this info from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭Polar101

rootScope wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Do you have any other suggestions for apartments I should check out in the area?

Wood's End in Blanch Village, and Verdemont behind the shopping centre seem quite nice to me. Wood's End is really close to N3, so that might be an issue there. These both have green areas on the grounds, which at least I thought were grand. And of course Waterville has the park.

I'd imagine Falcon's View apartments are more expensive than other apartments in the area.

Then there's the Grove Court apartments just next to the Shopping Centre, but I've never been there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Worked in homeless unit of dsp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

Pretty much all apartment blocks house some homeless people so you shouldn't expect anything else. I know a few people who have lived there and they like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

Grove Court apartments are very nice and there is more security around due to the fingal Co Co offices. only thing is they are the opposite side of the center to the best transport links.

Advertisement