Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air rifle Scope.

Options
  • 03-03-2015 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I currently use a Bushnell Legend 4-15x40 AO on my WH97K Syn. I am happy with this scope other than it is too long. With the correct eye-relief the objective end is above the loading area which interferes with the loading process especially wearing gloves (and big thumbs). I will be sad to see it go but I will have to replace it with possibly a Hawke Airmax EV. or Panorama EV

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Liam_D

TombstoneT wrote: »
    I currently use a Bushnell Legend 4-15x40 AO on my WH97K Syn. I am happy with this scope other than it is too long. With the correct eye-relief the objective end is above the loading area which interferes with the loading process especially wearing gloves (and big thumbs). I will be sad to see it go but I will have to replace it with possibly a Hawke Airmax EV. or Panorama EV

Any ideas?

The legend is a rather long scope and not as good as the similarly priced elite 3200, I have had the 3-9x40 and 3-9x50 and they are great less fannying about with parralax too as its fixed. I used the 3-9x40 on a hw77 when I used to shoot hft living in England.

Advertisement