Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open latest estatement in 365online?

Options
  • 03-03-2015 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭

I have been unable to open my latest estatement (dated 27 February). I rang 365 online yesterday evening about this and they said that there was a problem with them and it had been logged. Still can't open it today. I can open earlier estatements ok.

When will this issue be resolved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

B17G wrote: »
    I have been unable to open my latest estatement (dated 27 February). I rang 365 online yesterday evening about this and they said that there was a problem with them and it had been logged. Still can't open it today. I can open earlier estatements ok.

When will this issue be resolved?
    Hi B17G, 

Thanks for your post.

Some customers may not have access at the moment to their recent eStatement who were notified by SMS or email on Saturday 28th. 

Our Support Team are looking into this as a matter of priority and once we have confirmation this matter has been resolved we will certainly update you here.

Janette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭B17G

Thanks. Yes I got the normal email saying my latest statement was available to view on 365online, but when I logged in and tried to access it I got the "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later" message. Tried again there just now, still not working.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi B17G

We'll surely let you know here as soon as we've an update from our Support Team. 

Apologies again.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ohbygod

When is this going to be fixed I need my latest statement asap since this morning. There is nothing but hassle with ye I'm sick of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

ohbygod wrote: »
    When is this going to be fixed I need my latest statement asap since this morning. There is nothing but hassle with ye I'm sick of it
    Hi ohbygod

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

So sorry for the delays with the recent unavailable eStatement, totally understand your frustrations.

As soon as we've an update from our Support Team we'll be sure to let you know here. 

Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭B17G

Working now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

B17G wrote: »
    Working now.
    Hi B17G,

Thanks for letting us know and we're glad to hear this.

If we can help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement