Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

imperial assault

• 03-03-2015 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi guys, like the title says I'm curious if anyone here has played or owns this game. I'm very tempted but €100 is a lot to drop in one go so if anyone has any experiences I'd love to hear from you. I've read great reviews, watched bids on YouTube etc but I'd really be grateful for any opinions. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

MattD1349 wrote: »
    I've read great reviews, watched bids on YouTube etc but I'd really be grateful for any opinions. Thanks.

I have'nt played it ,but like you I have seen the reviews.Hope to pick up a copy before the year end ,but won't be paying a €100 for it.

On amazon for around €86.00 when converted.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Wars-Imperial-Assault-Board/dp/1616619902

I think its €90.00 on Book depository.

€87.00 on uplayit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

Deal of the day at Wayland games at the moment for £49.99.
    http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/#pscdwn_sales

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81 ✭✭MattD1349

Postage from the UK is a killer, same with the states, after the currency conversion is done any savings are minimal in my experience. Will pick this up in gamersworld this weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭richie.c

I thought they did free worldwide postage over £40, cant access there site at the moment to verify this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

MattD1349 wrote: »
    Postage from the UK is a killer, same with the states, after the currency conversion is done any savings are minimal in my experience. Will pick this up in gamersworld this weekend.

Just so you know for future ,any of the games I bought direct from Amazon rather that the amazon shops were post free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Plastic Cavanman

Firestorm games do free postage of orders over €30 but it mightbe over a certain weight which puts you back to square one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭Twigster

Anyone pick this up? looks good. hoping to find a good price on it somewhere though.

Advertisement