Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e.fibre. problems

Options
  • 03-03-2015 3:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 331 ✭✭

In Donabate and having connection problems using e.fibre to surf. Can log on and get some Web sites such as Facebook ( daughter happy) but not things like breakingnews.ie and Netflix (family not happy) I'm using our O2 mobile for connecting to boards as eircom won't connect there either!

What's the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

roverrules wrote: »
    In Donabate and having connection problems using e.fibre to surf. Can log on and get some Web sites such as Facebook ( daughter happy) but not things like breakingnews.ie and Netflix (family not happy) I'm using our O2 mobile for connecting to boards as eircom won't connect there either!

What's the story?
    Sorry to hear this roverrules

Please PM me your eircom account number and I'll run tests and get back to you as soon as I can

If you would like this looked in to immediately please feel free to get in touch with WebChat at www.eircom.ie/chatnow or call 1890260260

Thanks
    Al

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 331 ✭✭roverrules

Rang support might be an ip conflict of some kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

roverrules wrote: »
    Rang support might be an ip conflict of some kind
    Thanks for updating thread roverrules

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement